Quantcast

29'er computers?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I recommend the Dell PowerEdge 1950 1U rack mounted servers.

I have two I am setting up right now on my desk. I measured them and they are 29" long, so you are in luck :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
yup sure do but they havent included 29x? yet. the largest ive seen so far is 700x40 witch is still 13mm to small.

Just multiply the actual circumference by .6214 and run the computer in kilometers/hour. The resulting output should be accurate in MPH.

Guitar Ted

Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Measure your roll out. I start by putting a piece of tape on the floor. Then I put my front wheel so the valve stem is at 6 o'clock and right above the piece of tape. I sit on my bike and slowly roll forwards in a straight line until the valve stem returns to the six o'clock posistion. Then I mark that spot on the floor with another strip of tape. Dismount and measure the distance between the strips of tape in millimeters.

Most computers allow you to enter a "custom setting" for wheel size. Use this and enter your three digit number. Computers that require four digits will need a zero at the end of your three digits.

Continue on setting the computer up until your done and voila'! A 29"er computer is born! I have a Cateye Mity 8 and a Trek digital Incite set up this way and they work just fine.