Quantcast

35 yr old mother of 2, can you get the **ck out of the car???

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
He chardes her with disorderly conduct for obstructing traffic AFTER he took her out of the car and threw her down in the road. I hope she found a good lawyer...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Those f*cking things are horrifying. My cousin is a copper and he reckons they won't use them unless you've used up all your get out of jail free cards. The next step is is a shot in the face. Fair enough I reckon, coppers have to deal with bullsh*t too often but this is way over the line.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
He chardes her with disorderly conduct for obstructing traffic AFTER he took her out of the car and threw her down in the road. I hope she found a good lawyer...
Video doesn't tell the whole story...those kids she keeps talking about could have been an elite al-Qaeda midget sleeper cell.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Those f*cking things are horrifying. My cousin is a copper and he reckons they won't use them unless you've used up all your get out of jail free cards. The next step is is a shot in the face. Fair enough I reckon, coppers have to deal with bullsh*t too often but this is way over the line.
Mehhhh see, you'll never get me copper, mehhhhh. (old school gangster voice)

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Even I can't think of a way to make that reasonable from what I can see in the vid. Silver will be happy to know, however, that I don't believe what I can see in the vid is the be-all-and-end-all of the issue.

However, I am guessing that with the number of people who witnessed it and seem to corroborate the general impression of the vid, this guy is going down.

That said, if a cop was going to apply unwarranted force to my own mom, I'd still rather he use a taser than a baton, or even hand-to-hand strikes. Either way, I'd sue his ass off and do everything I could to ensure he lost his job.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
You could be right. When Woo thinks you're losing it, what hope can you have??

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
You're wrong, guys. The cop was a hero. I found a partial transcript of the audio tape:

Cop: Ma'am, you were going a little too fast. Can I have your license?

Mother: F**K YOU BASTARD. I HOPE YOU DIE.

Cop: Ma'am, please calm down. I see you're a little agitated, just slow down for the sake of your children and have a nice day.

<Mother exits car>

Mother: I'LL F**KING KILL YOU. I'M A MEMBER OF THE TERRORIST GROUP AL QAEDA. MY SUICIDE BOMB DETONATION DEVICE IS IN THE PASSENGER SEAT AND I'M GOING TO GO GET IT AND BLOW YOU TO HELL.

<scuffle ensues>

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
No, BV. That's a transcript of Kidwoo's last session at his favorite Tahoe S&M parlor.