Quantcast

4 Friends. 4 Bikes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
there is so much awesome in there I don't even know where to start.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
awesome segment from kranked 8(best I think), whoever uploaded it changed the music, music in the original works better.. See how long it lasts, last time this was up it was taken down..

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
I have to say that is close to, if not the best section from a mountain bike vid that I've seen. Tight and inspiried filming and vision, fantastic trail work and slick riding..... it's different, has great flow and is closer to the type of riding we all do where you are ripping down a trail chasing your friends.

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
That was awesome. I just watched kranked 8 last weekend and loved it. That was hands down the best segment. Awesome trails, awesome riding, gnar style and sweet editing.

tlproject7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
sooo awesome, really cool how they made the trail so riders could jump in front of each, looks like they did that just for that reason to. awesome

OBB

Monkey
Sep 25, 2008
The coastal crew pretty much rocks the west coast. Those guys work damn hard at building and shredding trails, then capturing it all so that people like us can have something good to watch year round.

Yes, the trails there are pretty fun. Rode there 2 weekends ago with two of the coastal crew guys.

SSC in the winter 2010 on Vimeo