Quantcast

4 matching bikes for people to hate on

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Great looking bikes. I love matching rides.
I love the entire intense lineup. If I wasnt riding something else next season I would definitely be on the M6.
Great job on every one of those

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
no i am not i dont go to fort lewis but a lot of guys from down hear are heading up today
No doubt man. I've got a fair share of friends down at the other Fort. I'm sure at some point i'll be seeing you around... Colorado is incredible.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
two pages and i cant believe no one has said this.

whats with the last bike? no white fork love for it? :busted:

j/k, nice bikes you have there man. nothing like getting up in the morning and wondering what bike you should take out today.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
how about we hate on your pics not being posted on here in a size that we can see.

4 white bikes are gayer than 2 diablo freeride park employees on the same scooter.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
i agree - b/c of this, i award you NO points

i do remember the SS from a while ago...do you have a PC guy you go to for all your link. damn PC links make anyway look extra $$
I can't speak for Sliffy, but C4Labs does great PCing. They specialize in bike parts, particularly restoring old school BMX stuff. They are the oly place that I trust my bike parts with.

Link: http://www.c4labsbmx.com/

L

LFB

We have similar tastes!
My Intense collection also includes an M6, SlopeStyle, 5.5, and a Tazer. But I also have a 24" and a 20" Intense Podium BMX race bikes. I need to get some pics of my sleds. Needless to say, my girlfriend also rides an Intense 5.5.