Quantcast

4x/ds course at northstar - who wants it

mr.niles

Chimp
Apr 29, 2007
who would like to see them build this?
if we could generate enough interest and make enough requests, is there a chance they may listen and build it?
who to contact to pass requests to?

i'm usually not the instigator for these types of things, but i'd really like to have it there, and i wanted to see if others would as well.

cross-post alert: this is also in dh and the norcal areas here - don't know the best place to put it.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
They do have dirt jumps there now.. I don't see why a DS or 4x course would not be good to have there, yet there would have to be a good amount of people racing DS/4x for it to be worth it for them to build it.

spec-rider88

Monkey
Oct 22, 2006
St.Leonard, MD
I don't find it necessary. N* is for DH.

Great, another stupid gnar-tard downhiller, one who spends wayyyyyyyyyy too much time posting on RM.

4X/DS are amazing disciplines! You don't have own a $3000+ bike to ride them, and you learn different skills that cross over well to DH. The only downside is that courses are expensive to build and maintain, but they seem to be really popular wherever they're built. I would LOVE to have one at my local hill. It's nice to be able to go from rocks and drops to fast berms and jumps in the same day.