Quantcast

5 buck 22oz Dos Equis

J

JRB

brungeman said:
Figures this would be your comment, seeing as you know WhINE SOO well! :rolleyes:
I didn't say anything about wine. I said "post in the right forum", n00b. :mumble:

J

JRB

brungeman said:
NO SH!T, and I say you are WHINING ABOUT IT BEING IN THE FORUM BIOCH!:clue:
Don't you have some steel to pour, or something???

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
brungeman said:
you don't like xx? or its cheaper where you are?
both. Is that a bar price? If so I guess that's not bad but still doesn't seem like a steal to me. $1 drafts is where it's at.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
dfinn said:
both. Is that a bar price? If so I guess that's not bad but still doesn't seem like a steal to me. $1 drafts is where it's at.
yes it is a bar price, and there aren't many beers priced at 1 buck that are worth the morning after.:rolleyes: (I have a long list of beers that don't agree with me and my gastro intestinal tract, not to mention the hangover factor! ) if there is someplace that sells XX at 1buck I would like to know about it!:help:

If you haven't had XX then you should try it. In my opinion it is the best Mexi-beer. Sol isn't bad either but XX special lager (green bottle) with a sliver of lime is T!TS and A$$! :agree:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
brungeman said:
if there is someplace that sells XX at 1buck I would like to know about it!:help:
I've been to numerous bars that sell Dos Equis and run $1 pint specials a couple nights a week.

A mexican place right next door does half price pitchers on Monday so a pitcher of XX is only $3.50.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
binary visions said:
I've been to numerous bars that sell Dos Equis and run $1 pint specials a couple nights a week.

A mexican place right next door does half price pitchers on Monday so a pitcher of XX is only $3.50.
At that price I would drink it. Otherwise I'm not a huge fan of mexi beer. It's OK once or twice over the summer but I try not to make it a regular habit.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
brungeman said:
enough said?

Cinco De Drinko HO!

Discuss!
I had me a 40 oz margaritta yesterday (must have had 5or6shots worth of teq. in it)......for free!

even came with a lit sparkler cause it was my bday :agree:

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
32 oz of the dark is about $4 at one bar. I think they are the only MExican joint in town w/ it on tap, but there might be a bar here and there w/ it too.

Amber over logger any day of the week. Tecate is mexi-spanish for Natural Light. Negro Modelo tops all. <--my opinions on mexican beers. yours may differ.