Quantcast

$50 Pedals

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
-BB- said:
Read the other thread that people are talking about this in, at this very moment.
:rolleyes:
Yeah, just look up a few threads. Azonic A frames are cheap and really solid..
You can find them online for 40 bones new....can't go wrong.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
i got a pair of the tioga mx pedals and love them. they stick to ya like glue. but i orderd them threw my lbs so i dont have link just go talk to your shop they might be able to get them for you.

YETI187

Chimp
Nov 28, 2003
i'm a MAsshole!!!
i second the tioga mx pedals. the sealed ones though. have had a set on 4 of my bikes now (they get rotated to whatever bike i ride more/ isn't broken) for about 2 years or so. i'm 250lbs and beat on my bikes. pedals usually only last me 4 months till they're bent. tiogas are decent weight. i think they'd be more then 50 though, i got them through the shop i work at and i think the msrp on them is at least $80. adjustable pin placement. shiznit. only not so great thing about them is that you need to dremel out the cage or in my case a cheapo socket bit to adjust bearings, which i'm just now starting to accumulate enough in one pedal to be a slight annoyance, but nothing i can feel while riding much. tioga :drool:

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
got mine for 40 man and there the sealed ones. but i also got a pretty nice discount on them but there so worth the money.