Quantcast

666 Tuesday 999

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Well, doc doesn't think it's a hernia. He said "huh" and "hmmm" a lot more than I'm comfortable with during the exam and offered nothing really conclusive. Waiting for an ultrasound, supposed to follow up Thursday morning. Not gonna lie, kind of on the border of freaking out over here.
I had hernia repairs done ~12 years ago and have always had to be careful lifting ever since.

Naturally I pulled something with the snow shoveling yesterday :/

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I had hernia repairs done ~12 years ago and have always had to be careful lifting ever since.

Naturally I pulled something with the snow shoveling yesterday :/
Pro tip: that weird tugging sensation is from your balls falling out

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well, doc doesn't think it's a hernia. He said "huh" and "hmmm" a lot more than I'm comfortable with during the exam and offered nothing really conclusive. Waiting for an ultrasound, supposed to follow up Thursday morning. Not gonna lie, kind of on the border of freaking out over here.
rectal perforation

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Wait until they say "we can't find anything wrong..."

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I think I will swing by Micro Center and pick up two ASUS RT-AX86U units today. Then pick up Thai Pot food. Thought y'all should know.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Working on the house. I've almost finished main floor baseboard installation and I didn't start until 11am. New cross-cut sled from Rockler showed up today. I have to use it in reverse of how I would want to (right side of blade w/ arm at front vs. back of sled), but it works very nicely.

Wifey's boss has thoroughly fucked up the company 401(k) to the extent that I now have to get involved from the business side, including getting our CPA, who is small business focused, involved. I've been telling him that you need to fix X, Y, and Z for months, but he's not listened and now we're in the current spot where people are getting large checks sent back to them. Large checks with large taxable and long-term retirement income from tax-deferred growth implications for all those people involved. All I want to do this spring break is work on the house and do fun stuff with Haley, not this shit.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
After 30" of snow this past weekend, just what I need is more snow falling from the sky to shovel!

Still have one side of the house and garage to clear 2ft from in front of...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I may be only 45 but I have the body of a geriatric and the brain of an infant and am actually a grandparent.
I know that feeling. Spending my days in diapers at 35 (after my big crash) was a different experience from being a toddler. Now I’m prepared for my third life phase that will need diapers.