05 iron horse 7.3
avid juicy 7's
rear mtx wheelset with lawill hub
Sherman breakout plus (camo)
FSA bars
Cane creek lock ons
Bontrager stem
E-13 with chain guide
and my new MARZOCCHI ROCO, just took it out for a ride today.

looks like scrathces on the spring, but its just dirt and debry and shizznit, im about to go clean off my bike now.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
i love it, rides great, raced DH on it and it felt comfortable doin that even, great all around bike, perfect whistler bike. it can freeride/DH. you can pedal it uphill too, not like a XC bike of course though. its great i highly suggest it if you like drops, doubles, jumps, booters, freeriding and moderate Dh stuff.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
shawweeeet bike.....once you put a new front rim on the only stock parts will be the seat and the frame

edit: the blue tape is my favorite part

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
2 days ago, for 320 bucks. well actually for 100 bucks, i sold my 5th element for 220, lol.

and yea the seats foward, the i beam brakes too easily with it set back, just ask bent^biker, hes broken his i beam 3 times.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Eren said:
no, i want ur mavic laced to ur ringle thoough! how much for the front one. and hey wanna go riding if ur casts off at 38 this saturday? with me dan and connor

arr maity no can do. i need me front wheel i be keepin de tresure. mabey after i rape and pillage some more i get me a wtb laced to a721 arrrr

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
thats a good question, i've been trying to convince him for a month now.....then again I would be needing my new frame first (damn slow shipping)

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
So you're liking it for a Whistler bike eh? I'm on an as-x and want to move to something a little faster in the dh department but maintain at least some peddle ability for galbraith etc. I'm thinking vp-free or demo 8 but maybe a 7point is worth looking at?