Quantcast

A lesson in Customer Service - Transition Bikes

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
A lot of you know I got screwed by a certain online bike company that sent me the wrong colour frame and wrong shock and even not sprung the way I ordered. Well next time I intend to order direct. Transition Bikes lives up to everything in customer service a company should be. I spoke with Kevin at transition and he was able to get me the new shock, sprung correctly and even slightly upgraded to a dhx 5.0

I can never say enough about Transition and the continue the tradition. I truly believe they are the best "small" company in the business kicking ass at every turn with solid bikes, solid warranties and enough flavours to fill almost everyones dreams. Even when they didn't have to help me, they did and got me the part I needed.

They just made my summer. I couldn't give a bigger recommendation for this company. Cheers

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
just another good story for transition, i snaped the chain stay on my preston FR 2 days befor my whistler trip and with one call to transition i had a new set set aside for me that i picked up on my way to whistler. gota love transition.