Quantcast

a Nice fall day in Singletary

splat

Nam I am
Singletary , in Milbury Mass. a Very tight twisty ride. It was me , IF_Rider, BADdna and Berkshire_rider.

Here Is berkshire rider going under a tree.

Well Since my Full suspention is in the shop, I had the choice of my Hardtail, or Heavy Giant AC1, I choose my Hardtail. well it has been setup for communing , So yesterday I quickly made it XC ready. only thing was the rear tire was rubbing the chainstay just a touch, so here I cam removing a few knobs off of my tire. Gotta love leathermans!! And it did the trick

Berkshire rider on a roller,

BadDna same roller different angle.

my turn

BadDNA shows his game face.

Berkshire Rider Hopping a small rock

IF rider playing on some rocks

Berkshire rider coming through a gap

If_rider, BadDNA, and berkshir_rider on a newly made little rock setup. this was on trail that was really soft an loammy

Well we got back to the parking lot and there was some constructions equipment and IF_rider went for the rock pile.

and found it like quick sand

and lets do a Nose wheelie for good measure.

and here is my GPS track . 10 miles of twisty single track.

mdc

Monkey
Jul 8, 2006
Uxbridge
hmmm looks like you guys missed the loop around Mt Ararat and the Lollipop loop up to Brierly pond, probably another 6-7 miles of singletrack. Great weekend to be out and riding!

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
hmmm looks like you guys missed the loop around Mt Ararat and the Lollipop loop up to Brierly pond, probably another 6-7 miles of singletrack. Great weekend to be out and riding!
I think we saw the end of the Mt Ararat loop, but decided to go the other direction. You can see on Splat's GPS track, we were close.