Quantcast

Absinthe and Marijuana

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
So it was both of my buddies' birthdays last night, so we threw a fairly large party consisting of excessive drinking, dancing and the general college debauchery. Seeing as one of the guys is from the netherlands, we decided on weed and absinthe simply because both are quite available here in NZ... and after god-only-knows how much absinthe and about 5 bowls between the three of us, I came to realize how amazing this combination is...not to mention the changing colors of the absinthe when you add sugar and water.

overall, i give the mixture a very high rating and highly recommend it for all who think they'd be into that kind of thing.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
quite well actually....i don't know why i wasn't feeling crappy (i'm infamous for it after a night of drinking for some reason). i woke up in my bed next to a cute redhead, so i'd go so far as to say that i woke up feeling wonderful!

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
wow...that's pretty rough. i bought 100cl of 85% ac (not sure what the wormwood extract concentration is though) for 60 NZ...which comes out to 40 or 45 bucks US. must be import prices?

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
hapsburg super de-luxe extra...85% alc. by volume...50cl for 50 bucks (or somewhere around there). i htink i got mine at the local superliquor too...it really shouldn't be that much worse in wellington. infact, it should be cheaper!

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
I pollished a bottle of the same stuff of just the other week, but the green lable instead of the red. Thujone content wasn't as good as other stuff I've tried, but still pretty good. Hapsburg's alcohol content is pretty high, takes away from the flavour.

Try mixing with shroomies! Nice!

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
yea, i dunno...not so available in southern NZ, and they're quite enough on their own for me. what kinds of absinthe (brands i guess) can you suggest that are as affordable and better?