Quantcast

Absolutely no evidence of police brutality here

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
That's an amazing ****ing video. I've never seen anyone ragdoll like that.

And no, not necessary force on a hostile subject. Simply a revenge beating.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
i think the police officers were ministering first aid. with their nightsticks.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
This may sound contrary to some of my statements in the past, but I could understand what these cops did to that dude if there attitude was, "I don't care if I lose my job, this Fvkcers got to pay".

Some things just need to happen...

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
you know when you're in the middle of your race run and there's that section that's really technical and you're blazing right through it and your adrenaline meter is pegged? You can't just stop right in the middle, you gotta finish your run.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Oh, like none of you have ever fallen for the classic "play coma, then strike."

the dude wasn't even conscious, what does he care if he's beaten? you pass out, you're fair game. like college girls.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Just a few bad apples.

edit: I'd be pissed too if the ****er almost killed a coworker.

But for the love of all that's decent, at least splash the guy with some water to wake him up before you administer justice.

Like the sorrority girl scenario........it's just so hollow feeling when they're snoring.

Last edited:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Wow...they really beat the ever-living sh1t out of that dude. I guess in all fairness, he did almost take out that cop at the beginning of the video. I'd be pissed too.

Plus that one cop slipped in the mud - he was probably extra mad.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
I am never one to defend cops, but did the guy actually hit the cop that was throwing out the spike strip?

You run from the cops AND try to actually run one over, you get what you asked for.

Is it right? Probably not legally but maybe if this wasn't such a big deal then people wouldn't be so inclined to run?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I honestly wonder sometimes how many people here would, again, come to the defense of the police, if video came out of a bunch of cops raping a nun who jay-walked or something.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I honestly wonder sometimes how many people here would, again, come to the defense of the police, if video came out of a bunch of cops raping a nun who jay-walked or something.
She shouldn't have jaywalked. Got what she deserved. Cops risk their lives for you everyday. Just a few bad apples. High stress job. The video doesn't tell the whole story. What if she had a bomb in her uterus? At least they didn't sodomize her with a plunger handle.

Did I miss any of the usual suspects?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
you know when you're in the middle of your race run and there's that section that's really technical and you're blazing right through it and your adrenaline meter is pegged? You can't just stop right in the middle, you gotta finish your run.
:rofl: awesome! must spread!