Quantcast

Add one more to the PNW injured list....

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Yup, I'm out too. I just read about snacks leg too. I hope you heal up quick. Here's what happend. Sorry for the link, but typings a b**** right now.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93167

The short story is I pretty much smashed my wrist and lower hand, and am having reconstructive surgery tomorrow. No bikeys for me for a long time! Rough times in the PNW. :(

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Real sorry to hear about this, i hope your surgery goes very well and hope to see you back on the trail as soon as possible. Good advice about being realistic, but believe me being positive and not tripping out on the future goes along way. Take her day by day and next thing you know things will be better. :)
Man getting knocked out for surgery is kinda wierd too, see how long you can stay up, i think i was gonzoe'd after five seconds. :p

"All's the dude wanted was his rug back"..... :dead: <----- Big Lebowski reference...

kafin8ed

Devil Goat Boy
Aug 12, 2001
Woodland Hills, CA
I feel for ya and don't even live in the PNW anymo... I broke my right scaphoid (wrist) a few weeks ago at Northstar.... SUX! I can't even write my own name and I have to type with only my left hand :( Sounds like I'm gonne be in a cast for 2-3 months, not good... I've been dreaming of the gulch lately, heal fast everyone

"That's right, Dude. They peed on your ****ing rug."

Chuckwagon

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004
Albany, OR
Really sorry to hear of your injury,

Seems like you've had a season ending injury past 3 years in a row??

Hope you heal up quick!!