Quantcast

Ahhh Horsesh**

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
What is the deal with this weather?? Finally get out of my cast and then it decides rain out all the remaining time I have in Colorado. This is complete bull****, I want to kill someone. I blame the Canadians.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Pau11y said:
You can kiss my maple leaf'd ass BOI!

Edit: I say blame friggin' Boulder. Maybe you should riot and burn down your own house.
Some days I wouldnt mind flipping my own car over and setting fire to it.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
neversummersnow said:
You all can shut it, I've been unable to really rip for 4+ months. Yeah, go break your ankle then tell me how cool life is.
No way, I learn from other ppls mistakes and not just my own.

Edit: there's friggin' SIX inches of mash potatoes on the road this morning! :angry:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pau11y said:
You can kiss my maple leaf'd ass BOI!

Edit: I say blame friggin' Boulder. Maybe you should riot and burn down your own house.
Yeah - this round of $hit ain't the Canadians fault. It's a combo of the Californians and the PACNW'ers. I think those fokkers got it in for us. :mad:

-S.S.-

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
WhiteRavenKS said:
driving last night before mister plows was cool. i 270'ed onto broadway. yay.

Gotta love the drivin', that's for sure. I was driving my truck around town in 2-wheel drive, and I tell you what, it's a little different than the Subaru. ragin' around at 5mph in 4th gear is awesome, but I think I scared the Sh!T outta some poor bugger.

:thumb:

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
neversummersnow said:
You all can shut it, I've been unable to really rip for 4+ months. Yeah, go break your ankle then tell me how cool life is.
yeah, but really you've never been able to rip ;)

but seriously, it makes you motivated to ride again.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
mmmmmmmmmmm 67 degress and not a cloud in the sky, goin for a ride once all my new nycfreeride stuff shows up. sucks for you guys