Quantcast

Alert::stolen Planet X Prototype

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Thats rite folks....thieves are the scum of the earth and have struck again. This time @ sears point nationals while i was taking my brother to the hospital in an ambulance. Here is a basic description of the bike

Frame-planet X split tail prototype(looks like a ridgeback with rear suspension) in flat Black.
Fork-Brand new custom tuned Fox Float 100 rlc
Shock-custom tuned Fox Float R
Brakes- New Hope Mono Minis, 185mm frt, 165 rr
Tires- Michelin comp 24.1 lite frt, comp 15(semi-slick) rr
Wheels- Planet X LMF rims on Planet X hubs
Cranks-Truvativ holzfellars with drive side machined out for single ring
Guide-truvativ box guide
Drive train- SRAM X9 rr der and trigger shifter
Saddle- Planet X devil
Post- Planet X probe pro Blk
Bar/Stem- Planet X goliath Pro oversized bar and stem cut to 25"
Head set-Cane Creek

The bike was stolen on friday afternoon during pro mtnx practice/qualifying. There are 4 of these bikes in the world and this one had a large crack on the swing-arm. Therefore, if you see this bike, Kick the living SHIAT outta the person first, then take the bike and call me. 925-890-4146

Thanx,
Mikey

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
UPDATE::

The bike has been seen in SOUTH LAKE TAHOE 2 days in a row late last week (wednesday and thursday). If you know anyone in the area or are heading up that direction, please keep a sharp eye out.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Originally posted by SuperJ
if it was spotted why is the bike still missing.
it was spotted by someone who didnt know it was stolen...the person called planet X HQ to buy a bike and mentioned he saw one. when asked which one he said it was the flat black suspension frame of which there are 4 in the world.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Yeti DHer said:
What ever happend to what I told ya... I never heard back from ya...

I called the sea otter ppl who said they were gonna call the appropriate ppl and call me back....that was about a 3 weeks ago and ive yet to hear or be able to get ahold of anyone