Quantcast

alloutGREASE trailer#2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Hey Theo,

Kinda random suggestion but is it possible to record/author two audio tracks? One for just audio commentary, and the regular one with commentary/music. Not especially with your video, but i'm sure a lot of people dislike a lot of the mountain biking songs in video's, and if you had a separate just audio track, one could just play their own tunes.

Just an idea

:cheers:

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
that is possible. it comes in the form of a shining star to the north called "mute"

multiple audio tracks is just another step in dvd authoring so yeah, it can be done.
Yea i know it can be done. But the point is if you want to hear the audio commentary and not the music, you can't just go north and hit "mute"

alloutproduct said:
hey jv,
yeah, thats a good idea --
maybe for the next one...
sweet :pirate2: I personally like the audio in your videos but i'm sure some ppl don't dig it as much. The dvd's i've made i make a note of doing multiple tracks so that so i can play different music and I know usually mtb video's aren't really strapped for space on a dvd and rarely utilize any advanced audio 5.1/dts/etc that take up a good chunk of space

Mr. Furious

Monkey
Jul 23, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Right on! Got the order ... it'll go out tomorrow ... thanks for you support! Peace!
:thumb:

Well I finally dragged my carcass back into the office today and I saw the the DVD on my desk -- must have come in over Christmas holidays

Started to snow on the way home, I have no idea how many storms we've had this year in Vancouver, and I saw a lot of people didn't have power. Fortunately the lights were on when I got home, I threw the DVD in the player and kicked up my feet for an hour of nice sunny footage. All I needed was a cold beer in one hand and it'd be like I was on the Longhorn Patio at Whistler again. Also made me wish I took my bike down to San Francisco - spent 2 weeks down there this past summer.

Hellagreasy rocked, I'm looking forward to buying Allout Grease when its out

homepiece

Monkey
May 22, 2006
OHIO
great riding, editing, and shots. I normally hate dj's in movies but the sequence with all of the riders hitting the jumps in rhythm was fantastic. BTW, what is the song ?

Mr. Furious

Monkey
Jul 23, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Picked up Allout Grease from RideSFO (great service, shipped fast, Canada Customs slowed things down though) and finally had a chance to watch it tonight. Great DVD - everyone thought it was awesome... some of the crashes were just plain nasty. My ankles hurt just by watching the guy in the skate warehouse who landed hard on his bb...

You guys have to stay up here a little longer in Vancouver and do some filming on the trails on Cypress :cheers: