Quantcast

ALPINE SKIBIKE OUTFITTERS { its free}

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
Ok people I'll make this offer again this year! I can outfit two riders with skibikes besides myself. If anyone wants to try this I can meet you at Govt. Camp bikes in hand for a day of shuttling the Alpine. All you'll need is a shuttle vehicle and the desire to experience a whole new thrill in rippen down the mountain on a bicycle :lighten:

It would be best to have 3 riders and 3 shuttle rigs so we can get a couple runs in between repositioning vehicles! You'll love it, next I'll have you certified and racing against me at Hoodoo in April!

Duane

Last edited:

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
Sick, I sent my buddy Joel a link to this thread. He lives in Vancouver and I was thinking of visiting him. Pm Sent:cheers:

Sure thing man I got your pm, lets do it! I'll pm you back my contact #s
I think I may know this Joel guy, if its the guy I know, he'll do it!
I think the bikes are spoken for this weekend, I'll know more later in the week.
Talk to your buddy and lets do it in the upcoming weekends!

You know you live in Renton? You can skibike at Baker, Snoqualmie Pass and sometimes Stevens { they change their mind alot} I have skibike buddies in the Seattle area that would be glad to ride with you!
Here is a list of skibike friendly resorts guys: http://www.ski-bike.org/ski_areas.html

Duane

Last edited: