Quantcast

AM Cup, Saturday the 21st

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Whoa,
TBB actually had the riders in mind when they designed this Am Cup's Expert course. But seriously, props to TBB for cutting this trail.....it was worth it. I haven't felt this good about dumping 50 bucks on a race in a long time. Although it took it's toll on some peeps (Eigil, Andre)...it was still good times.

Dec 3, 2003
SoCal
The AM cup was cool. I was up there just watching the sport and beg riders. Also taking some pics of my friend riding and other pics too. Hey BMXman I think I saw you going down the log chute course. Was that you?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
mtnbikerdude87 said:
The AM cup was cool. I was up there just watching the sport and beg riders. Also taking some pics of my friend riding and other pics too. Hey BMXman I think I saw you going down the log chute course. Was that you?

yeah that's me unfortunately they make the HT class ride on the sport/beginner course...oh I hated that course but I'm in it for the fun:thumb:...damn fireroads...sunday was a blast though...D

R

Rabie

Fonzie18 said:
Whoa,
TBB actually had the riders in mind when they designed this Am Cup's Expert course. But seriously, props to TBB for cutting this trail.....it was worth it. I haven't felt this good about dumping 50 bucks on a race in a long time. Although it took it's toll on some peeps (Eigil, Andre)...it was still good times.
TBB cut a new course? Where?

R

Rabie

BMXman said:
yeah that's me unfortunately they make the HT class ride on the sport/beginner course...oh I hated that course but I'm in it for the fun:thumb:...damn fireroads...sunday was a blast though...D
If you're in it for the fun, but like the expert course, why not just race expert?

R

Rabie

W4S said:
aahhh, gotta love the OC public school system. Didn't they have reading classes at UCI?
Hey, I am the OC public school system. What did I not read, smart guy?

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Rabie said:
Hey, I am the OC public school system. What did I not read, smart guy?

...the part where they make HT's ride poop chute as their course. Don't go calling me smart, i'll get a complex (don't go there).

when are you up again?

R

Rabie

W4S said:
...the part where they make HT's ride poop chute as their course. Don't go calling me smart, i'll get a complex (don't go there).

when are you up again?
I bet if he rode that HT in the Expert class, he'd get to ride the Expert course. There's a gap between 'reading' and 'reading comprehension.' Looks like you fell through.

And I'll be riding again by the end of next month if I'm lucky. But with work, I don't know when I'll have the time. Gotta put in the extra hours so I don't turn out kids like you.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Rabie said:
I bet if he rode that HT in the Expert class, he'd get to ride the Expert course. There's a gap between 'reading' and 'reading comprehension.' Looks like you fell through.

And I'll be riding again by the end of next month if I'm lucky. But with work, I don't know when I'll have the time. Gotta put in the extra hours so I don't turn out kids like you.

oh I get it, you think he should ride in the main field instead of the HT class. Give me time and I can figure out most anything.

Here's a little motivation to teach your punks how to finger paint.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Rabie said:
If you're in it for the fun, but like the expert course, why not just race expert?

what he's saying is where did I say I liked the expert course...huh gimp??....no really I have never raced on chute so I figured I would give it a shot and you're right that course sucks big monkey balls.....D

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Rabie said:
TBB cut a new course? Where?
Between Summit and Westridge.. You know the tree section before dropping into the Bowl/Ski jump section on Summit? Instead of dropping in to the right, you branch off to the left. It looked like an old, unused trail..but now it's another run, it's pretty cool. The new section ends below the last tree section on westridge, just before the table top.

Got that? :dancing:

-ALF

R

Rabie

Fonzie18 said:
Between Summit and Westridge.. You know the tree section before dropping into the Bowl/Ski jump section on Summit? Instead of dropping in to the right, you branch off to the left. It looked like an old, unused trail..but now it's another run, it's pretty cool. The new section ends below the last tree section on westridge, just before the table top.

Got that? :dancing:

-ALF
Got it. I think I rode that once last year. I could never find it again.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
You should stay away from it. There are tp many places where you could flat or break your non-meat eatin', lack of milk drinkin' bones.

R

Rabie

Pegboy said:
You should stay away from it. There are tp many places where you could flat or break your non-meat eatin', lack of milk drinkin' bones.
Don't hate.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Who's going up next weekend? I'd like to make a 2-day trip of it...might even go up Friday night so as to get the jump on Saturday riding...