Quantcast

Am I the only one who thinks....

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
It would be really cool if there were monthly races at PA? If things started to go smoothly and volunteers stepped up to help the already overworked crew.

Just an afternoon daydream... I am sure hood is a cool place to ride as well and want to make it there, but I could save the gas and be super happy riding the trails that are just oh so sick...

Anyone else?

And again.... Thanks ODS, Hurricane racing and Fluidride for putting on two events that have had me grinnin like a school girl

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
You're not the only one...

But I am looking forward to Hood as well. Anyone going down for the June 21-22 race at Skibowl and want to carpool?

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Hood is bad ass... It would be sweet to have monthly races... or every other week have a race out there, but that's alot of work, time and money. It takes a lot of behind the scenes work to make an event like that work out smoothly. It's amazing it's even doable at all sometimes.

P.A. is pretty sick but there is other bad ass riding and racing out there. B.C. cups for instance.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I am dropping in from Seattle if anyone wants to throw their bike in my truck. Gas money is nice, but the wife takes great photos.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Hood is bad ass... It would be sweet to have monthly races... or every other week have a race out there, but that's alot of work, time and money. It takes a lot of behind the scenes work to make an event like that work out smoothly. It's amazing it's even doable at all sometimes.
For sure, its a feat not many could pull off glad it happens as much as it does. Was day dreaming at work about PA and thought I would share.

How is the snow melting at Hood?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
If the attendance trend that is initially happening continues, it wouldn't be impossible to think that way. As Jerry mentioned, there's oh-so-much time, effort and money involved with running a race...especially when you do as good of a job that the involved parties have been doing. IFO am totally stoked there are ANY races within 2-3hrs of Seattle at this point. More would definitely be better but any is sweet, too.

I'm hearing there's still no shortage of snow @ Skibowl. I'm curious as to whether or not there's fresh snow after the last day or so.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
especially when you do as good of a job that the involved parties have been doing. IFO am totally stoked there are ANY races within 2-3hrs of Seattle at this point. More would definitely be better but any is sweet, too.
Yup Yup! This post was more regarding a daydream while wasting away at work. Bored and mind on riding bikes and how much fun I have had with the hard work put in to the races so far.

I see so many people with big sh*t eating grins out there at once its really encouraging. Anyways, just thought I would share