Quantcast

American Chopper

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Just change the channel. I find that the discovery channel in large doses makes me angry. Thus resulting in being bombastic and aggressive toward everyday things such as answering the phone : "HELLO? WHAT?! YEAH I HAVE BEEN WATCHING MYTHBUSTERS ALL DAY"
No sh*t man. When I was in the hospital I had a drug fueled marathon session of "deadliest catch". I'm pretty sure its why they made me start taking the lexapro.(Anti-depressant)

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I missed the episode. Let me guess, they built some stupid looking bike out of kit parts and bent square stock while yelling at each other.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I always marveled that they would show the f**k ups they had on the big-ticket projects. If I was the client and saw some of the damage they would have to undo, I'd be pretty pissed.

At the same time, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't gleaned a thing or two about metal fabrication from having watched it.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Getting my bike painted by nubby for the new season, what a co-inquidink!
sick...whats he chargin?? what color you going with this year?

I missed the episode. Let me guess, they built some stupid looking bike out of kit parts and bent square stock while yelling at each other.
pretty close...they built the bike from the rendering the company gave them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
But american chopper taught me how I could do all that stuff on a water-jet!
I guarantee you a guy from the waterjet company was in the background doing all the waterjet work. Those knuckledraggers were not capable of anything on their own. I know they were given the machine.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I always wanted to see them take a road trip on any of the bikes they built. You never saw them go further than from the trailer to the showroom, or down the street for a photo op.

DhUrbaner

Chimp
Oct 9, 2006
black, yellow, white and red. I left it up to him to make it pop. we will see how it turns out. it cost. between 5 and 6. There will be alot of detail though.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
god damnt:

The new show, "American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior," begins filming next week and will premiere in August.
It focuses both on the original Orange County Choppers business run by Paul Sr., and Paul Jr.'s startup bike shop.
The new shop, Paul Jr. Designs, is located across from the original OCC shop in Rock Tavern, NY, near OCC's Newburgh site.
The hook? Father and son haven't spoken in over a year, ever since Senior fired Junior from the family business.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/hog_brawl_DGIaJp3YxntDfDynaIrtbL#ixzz0kTf3cnDB

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ah, the Tuttles. Pride of Newburgh NY.
Long story short - We've done a lot of work for a local Toyota Dealer (he's been on the show a few times) and he gives Pauly new Tundra's every year as advertisement for his dealership. Pauly gave his old one back a few months ago and I got to use it as a loaner for a few days. :)

Also on a number of occasions Mikey has hit on my wife at our local watering hole.

end of lame story