Quantcast

And I thought Greg Herbald was annoying . . .

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
If the camera action in Blair Witch gave you a head ache, this will make you vomit. The interview itself was pretty annoying too, had to turn it off only 45 seconds into it.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Yeah, annoying alright...to the point that he couldn't even get someone to film for him. He's obviously holding the camera himself.

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
believe it or not but actually got kinda funny. First couple minutes was excruciating.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
He's that really annoying guy that everyone secretly hates but doesn't want to be mean to for fear of looking bad themselves... I'm all for being excited about bikes and stuff but jeebus he's really turning it up a notch. His personality would translate well to smileys.

Delimeat

Monkey
Feb 3, 2009
Canada
I'm a fan. I like it/him because it's different, not the usual boring crap.

Plus the dude is a legend. If you hanks can have such a hard-on for Palmer then there is surely room for Tippie!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Plus the dude is a legend. If you hanks can have such a hard-on for Palmer then there is surely room for Tippie!
Gary Fisher is a legend too, but i cant listen to him talk for long too.

i think i like Palmer because he isnt annoying...like Tippie is. especially in interviews.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
I laughed the hole way,hes comfortable and doesnt give a ****,he even cracks jokes on everyone and trully cares and hopes the best for everyone.

Quit beeing such nazi analistic faggots.

+he has more years under his belt then 99.5% of us.

P.s

Sabrina and rachel <3

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
I bet Brett Tippie would own you.Take a look at him.

He isn't even that annoying hes just loving life.I've dealt with far more annoying enyway,haters gona hate.../

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I bet Brett Tippie would own you.Take a look at him.

He isn't even that annoying hes just loving life.I've dealt with far more annoying enyway,haters gona hate.../

No one is saying that he's a horrible person or a bad biker. Simply for most people taste he shouldn't do interviews when he's seems like he's high on nitrous oxide ;)

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
If he took it down a notch it wouldnt be so bad. He lost his voice later in the day and his interviews actually got a little better.