Quantcast

..and I thought Lil Manimal could take a hit...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
his sister is even crazier and appears to be following in his footsteps. :thumb: she's hitting this ramp with gusto at the same age noah was learning to huck off of stairs.

don't worry, she walked away from the crash in this vid and got right back at it!

oh man..i can't wait to get her on a decent bike :D

Last edited:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Put some shoes on the kid. I love the part where she says, "I went 'Whooo!'!!!"

(I folded over my big toe 3 weeks ago, and the tendon pulled a piece of bone off. 4-6wks on crutches.)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
I bet the wife was not around for this.
are you kidding?...

her quote from the vid link on facebook:
I'm sad that you missed the best jump of them all! She caught so much air that time. I still can't believe that Mikaela tried it after Emily crashed
I lucked out with a non-spastic wife that doesn't mind if the kids get some bumps and bruises learning new things.

noah was experimenting with the mini-ramp on his little pit bike. this is what made emily want to hit it.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I think you better teach her some better technique, and make sure she wears better equipment, like not sandals.

It's been on my mind:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
I think you better teach her some better technique, and make sure she wears better equipment, like not sandals.

It's been on my mind:

crashing is an excellent technique builder :D

i think a better bike would make a huge difference. i'm currently looking to piece together a 14" rig for her, a la noah's old bikes. walmart frame with random mtb components (h-bar, pedals/cranks, etc..)

Last edited:

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
easy now..don't confuse "geographically southern" with "redneck". i HATE rednecks. ;)
Aww come on man, don't be hatin on rednecks. We're pretty cool once you get to know us. Other than the methheads.

P.S. PSP is not a real redneck. He's just dumber than a crutch.

P.P.S. Your kids would've kicked my ass when I was their age. And probably still could now.

Last edited: