biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003

lifes a bitch aint it?

i also found out all the companies i get prodeals from. :drool:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
nope im the dork in the picture. as for the fish, season hasnt even really started so the big boys are loaying around on the bottom.

jerk. ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
MMcG said:
Have you had any cute female clients with nice hineys yet?

i have actually had one, but the amount of hot girls that come to the estate is absolutely staggering. i am doing my best to be a good boy.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
hahaha! YUCK...I would NEVER touch a fish! I once went fishing...and a fish (a HUGE one, I tell ya) started to tug on the line...I dropped the pole. Freaked me out.
what a wimp.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
qualude said:
Where is this "estate"?? and are there more fish with nice hineys?? Oh wait...getting passions confused...
the Biltmore Estate, i work for a guiding/outfitter named NL Wilson, we do casting lessons and guided trips based out of the Outdoor Center on the estate. the Biltmore is the largest private owned house in the country.

as for the fish to rump ratio, gimme a couple more months to compile the data. would a pie chart or a graph work better for that?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
TN said:
you look pissed. whats up with that?
your cube is a boat. that rocks!
i was squinting, my left eye is ultra sensitive to light due to a couple of eye ulcers i had from sleeping in my contacts.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I Are Baboon said:
Biggins, your office is nicer than mine.
yes my cubicle is hand made of mahogany and teak, and my office is 8000 acres with a 7 acre lagoon, 37 acre lake and 6 miles of prime small mouth and musky river on it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
biggins said:
yes my cubicle is hand made of mahogany and teak, and my office is 8000 acres with a 7 acre lagoon, 37 acre lake and 6 miles of prime small mouth and musky river on it.
I've got file cabinets and an extra chair.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:

ok what is the difference between a lake and a lagoon?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
That's funny. I, too, fish for bass with a fly rod. I use a 7wt and specialize on topwaters, especially popping bugs. I also clip my hemostats to my collar in that same fashion. My boat isn't as nice.

That's a nice largemouth. Not particularly big, but they don't have to be when you have a 4-6# tippet. I usually do my fly fishing when I wade, though. When I'm in the boat, I'm usually pitching wood, like boat docks or skipping super ultralight 4" worms underneath them for a slow sink.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
llkoolkeg said:
That's funny. I, too, fish for bass with a fly rod. I use a 7wt and specialize on topwaters, especially popping bugs. I also clip my hemostats to my collar in that same fashion. My boat isn't as nice.

That's a nice largemouth. Not particularly big, but they don't have to be when you have a 4-6# tippet. I usually do my fly fishing when I wade, though. When I'm in the boat, I'm usually pitching wood, like boat docks or skipping super ultralight 4" worms underneath them for a slow sink.
werd, the only time i dont use a fly rod is if im going for catfish. i have a 5 weight that i use as an all purpose that 9 feet long (it is the prototype that is going into production soon for our company bran NL Wilson with hand rolled graphite blank....) for trout i use a 7.5 foot 5 weight. i am going to be getting and 8 weight and a 2 weight in a couple of months though. i wade for trout, and boat for bass, crappie, small mouth, and musky.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ASH said:
Sweet lookin drift boat, a bad day fishing beats a great day at work.
all of my days are great. did i mention that this is the highest paying job i have evr had in asheville?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
llkoolkeg said:

you arent too far away, you shold come down and we will do some fishing

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
ok what is the difference between a lake and a lagoon?
a lake is larger than a pond, a lagoon is a little shallower than a pond. it was named the "lagoon" by the landscape architect when it was built in 1895 so that is what it is called today.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
nice. here i sit, with multiple college degrees confined to an office and a computer while my brother gets to play in the water all day. WHERE DID I GO WRONG?!

nice one though. and you rock. even if i'm drowning in jealousy.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bigginsis said:
nice. here i sit, with multiple college degrees confined to an office and a computer while my brother gets to play in the water all day. WHERE DID I GO WRONG?!

nice one though. and you rock. even if i'm drowning in jealousy.

yesssssssss, i win. :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
biggins said:
you arent too far away, you shold come down and we will do some fishing
I have lots of kin in Asheville. It's a bit of a hump from Gettysburg, PA which is near where I live. A more practical option would be to hook up in the middle...like Blacksburg/Christiansburg/Radford. The New River is full of bass(largemouth, smallmouth, spotted, red eye), muskie, walleye, cats, crappie, perch, etc. and many areas of it are shallow enough to wade. Claytor Lake is close as is Brush Mountain for MTBing joy...Pandapas Pond for trout and the Army Corps of Engineers free outdoor gun range is right across the street should complete redneckism take over. Decent golf courses...VA Tech/Radford coeds...college town nightlife/dart bars...waterfalls to visit...ahhh the good old days. I'm definitely going to have to bring my cartop boat w/motor, bikes, fishing gear and guns down this Summer for a w/e and either crash with my buddy Bill, camp out or mooch a spot at the fraternity house. All I'd need to complete the look is a fifth of Evan, a case of Newcastles and 1/4 of K! College was such a fun time... :)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
llkoolkeg said:
I have lots of kin in Asheville. It's a bit of a hump from Gettysburg, PA which is near where I live. A more practical option would be to hook up in the middle...like Blacksburg/Christiansburg/Radford. The New River is full of bass(largemouth, smallmouth, spotted, red eye), muskie, walleye, cats, crappie, perch, etc. and many areas of it are shallow enough to wade. Claytor Lake is close as is Brush Mountain for MTBing joy...Pandapas Pond for trout and the Army Corps of Engineers free outdoor gun range is right across the street should complete redneckism take over. Decent golf courses...VA Tech/Radford coeds...college town nightlife/dart bars...waterfalls to visit...ahhh the good old days. I'm definitely going to have to bring my cartop boat w/motor, bikes, fishing gear and guns down this Summer for a w/e and either crash with my buddy Bill, camp out or mooch a spot at the fraternity house. All I'd need to complete the look is a fifth of Evan, a case of Newcastles and 1/4 of K! College was such a fun time... :)
what about all those spring creeks in PA? i wanna get my hand hands on them. i would drive for that.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I have dual monitors, and a nifty desk from Ikea.

And 18 metric tons of email to answer.

Biggins, you're a goddamn punk.

:eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
biggins said:
what about all those spring creeks in PA? i wanna get my hand hands on them. i would drive for that.
Ahhh the trout runs up by Carlisle, PA? Those are for true trout hounds. Myself, I only catch trout on super ultralight spinning tackle when I plan on cooking 'em up for a shore lunch. They are just SO prone to damage from hooking. I don't even have a trout fly rod...only a 7wt bass rod.

I specifically want to go back to my old haunts in Blacksburg/Christiansburg/Radford this Summer for a weekend away. I don't know specifically when I'm going, but I want to hook up and ride with some of the Brush Mt. locs. There will surely be SOME event down there that I will have no choice but to attend.