Quantcast

Another dumb co-worker story.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Can't help but overhear a conversation my co-worker is having with Budget Rent-a-Car, plus she told me the whole story.

She rented a car and declined the insurance. Let her 19 year old brother drive the car and guess what? He was not on the contract to drive the car, and got in an accident. Now Budget would like the money for the repairs. She thinks its wrong because the attendant at the rental car agency offered insurance for 26 dollars a day, but never mentioned the 7 dollar liability only insurance.

She is on the phone giving them a sob story about how she is only 26 and supports her whole family (which she does, her parents and two brothers), but this is someone who wears only things emblazoned with TOMMY or POLO and GUCCI and drives a bmw...so it's kinda hard to feel sorry for her except for pity on how friggin stupid she can be. Why the f would you rent a car and decline the insurance and then let your little brother drive it not being on the contract?

Now Budget is threatening legal action and she is saying that their charges for the repairs are exorbitant, and it wasn't fair that the attendant didn't offer the 7 dollar insurance, so they should cut her some slack. Unbelievable!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
hahahaha.... Having worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car I have seen this 131235 times. She will get her a$$ handed to her. By violating the contract they will probably be able to get "Loss of Use" out of her if they want. Basically they are entitled to not only fix the vehicle, but have her pay the lost income potential of that vehicle because it was out being repaired.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
She can support her whole family and wear thoes clothes... I need to get a job with you

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
hahahaha.... Having worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car I have seen this 131235 times. She will get her a$$ handed to her. By violating the contract they will probably be able to get "Loss of Use" out of her if they want. Basically they are entitled to not only fix the vehicle, but have her pay the lost income potential of that vehicle because it was out being repaired.

Oh god...this is going to put a huge dent in the Gucci (wants one cuz not everyone can have one) bag fund.

J

JRB

But the poor bastard that got hit doesn't get **** from Budget. Some assface screwed up a rental Julie had from Enterprise when we lived in Austin. Julie had the car due to a wreck and since the other dude's insurance was paying for the rental, Enterprise said it wasn't insured and tried to put it on our State Farm policy. After going to Enterprise, the place the dude that rented the Ryder truck he hit the car with from, and the dude's restaurant where he worked, and threatened to beat everyone lifeless, Enterprise conceded to pay.

holy run on sentences

Is the chick hot???

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
But the poor bastard that got hit doesn't get **** from Budget. Some assface screwed up a rental Julie had from Enterprise when we lived in Austin. Julie had the car due to a wreck and since the other dude's insurance was paying for the rental, Enterprise said it wasn't insured and tried to put it on our State Farm policy. After going to Enterprise, the place the dude that rented the Ryder truck he hit the car with from, and the dude's restaurant where he worked, and threatened to beat everyone lifeless, Enterprise conceded to pay.

holy run on sentences

Is the chick hot???

She's ok...but goddamn stupid...and cheap when it comes to paying for things that make sense like insurance on a rental car...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
She's ok...but goddamn stupid...and cheap when it comes to paying for things that make sense like insurance on a rental car...

People do amaze me. :stosh:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
pics?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Get a city job...you won't be a millionaire ever, but you will make decent money...enough to buy those track suits and gucci loafers...I'm no fashionista, but that is about one of the silliest outfits ever...velour track suit with TOMMY on the ass with loafers!

No pics needed thanks. :nope:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
No pics needed thanks. :nope:
Speaking of track suits and loafers...I saw this guy at the dr.'s office...weird mother f'er...he comes in ahead of me in a silk long sleeved dress shirt, gray sweat pants and dress loafers with tassles. When he checks in with the girl at the front desk he extends his hand for a shake and she is trying to pretend she doesn't see it, so he sticks his hand in the poor girls face. Then he turns around and he's all HI to me...and I was thinking, this mother f'er better not extend his hand for a shake to me...I yain't touchin him! He looked ri-goddamn-diculous.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Of Stosh in a velour track suit with Tommy written on the ass? No...and I don't wanna see any either...
Biggins probably has em...

EDIT:
you know what i mean, but then i read the rest of the thread so nevermind.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
So I'm guessing you are talking about the internet famous, Playboy Bunny wearing co-worker from previous posts.

Grrrll likes a lil' bling bling.

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
dh girlie said:
Speaking of track suits and loafers...I saw this guy at the dr.'s office...weird mother f'er...he comes in ahead of me in a silk long sleeved dress shirt, gray sweat pants and dress loafers with tassles. When he checks in with the girl at the front desk he extends his hand for a shake and she is trying to pretend she doesn't see it, so he sticks his hand in the poor girls face. Then he turns around and he's all HI to me...and I was thinking, this mother f'er better not extend his hand for a shake to me...I yain't touchin him! He looked ri-goddamn-diculous.
ROTFLMAO.....funny. Like riding the bus. Push the button for the next stop and catch the following bus on the same route to avoid the folks with teretz or whatever. Nice.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
hahaha! Yep, that's her...She's a really, really nice girl, but she just has NO sense. And yes, she dresses a little over the top...everything she wears screams some designer name...
Speaking of....

I saw a Paul Frank cruiser a while back. Didn't know if you were really into his stuff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One time I rented a car for a wedding and a Phish show. I got a little out of control after the concert and did a little trunk lid customization on the rental. I was taking bets on what could and could not be broken by slamming the trunk lid on it. Eventually the trunk was so warped and bent it could not be closed. I had to tie an empty 1.75 L bottle of Jim Beam to the trunk to weigh it down so it would appear closed.

When I returned the car they asked me how the car was and I just said fine. They never called or charged me for the damages. I did select the full loss damage waiver insurance. Best 25$ I have ever spent.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
Speaking of....

I saw a Paul Frank cruiser a while back. Didn't know if you were really into his stuff.
I have the blue one with the monkey face...I really wanted the pink one with skull and crossbones but I already have a pink cruiser. I love the monkey bike! And yeah, I have a lot of PF stuff...I like it cuz the monkey is always doing something funny like boarding or riding a bike or dressed like elvis or run dmc...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
One time I rented a car for a wedding and a Phish show. I got a little out of control after the concert and did a little trunk lid customization on the rental. I was taking bets on what could and could not be broken by slamming the trunk lid on it. Eventually the trunk was so warped and bent it could not be closed. I had to tie an empty 1.75 L bottle of Jim Beam to the trunk to weigh it down so it would appear closed.

When I returned the car they asked me how the car was and I just said fine. They never called or charged me for the damages. I did select the full loss damage waiver insurance. Best 25$ I have ever spent.

I have a group of friends that are pretty crazy and this one guys parents have this huge ranch in the gold country. We went up there and these guys showed up with a rented lincoln towncar with a huge set of bull horns bolted to the hood and we were 4 wheeling in it. This one guy was spinnin donuts so hard in the silt of the river bed that the tire actually came off the wheel...by the end of the weekend, the suspension on the car was trashed. The automatic shocks were stuck in the up position in the front and the down position in the back. It's messed up, but it WAS hysterical and fun!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Westy said:

damn, dude you have an interesting way to party hard !!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
I have the blue one with the monkey face...I really wanted the pink one with skull and crossbones but I already have a pink cruiser. I love the monkey bike! And yeah, I have a lot of PF stuff...I like it cuz the monkey is always doing something funny like boarding or riding a bike or dressed like elvis or run dmc...

I thought you'd already have one, thought I'd just run it by you just in case.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
dh girlie said:
Man I miss those kind of freaks from the bay. To bad they don't come to Tahoe. Makes me think "man I had a f@cked childhood, but what did that dude go thru". My fav of the week was a woman the other day at the coffee house. She said "Is it going to just keep snowing I NEED to get back to the bay. "Excuse me young man will it keep snowing". So I told her " Don't ask me how much it will snow or how much will drop... my crystal balls broken, it's down at the shop. Man I love that one!!!!

J

JRB

dhtahoe said:
Man I miss those kind of freaks from the bay. To bad they don't come to Tahoe. Makes me think "man I had a f@cked childhood, but what did that dude go thru". My fav of the week was a woman the other day at the coffee house. She said "Is it going to just keep snowing I NEED to get back to the bay. "Excuse me young man will it keep snowing". So I told her " Don't ask me how much it will snow or how much will drop... my crystal balls broken, it's down at the shop. Man I love that one!!!!

Shame on you. You should have said, "look bitch, you are in the mountains. There is a ski resort like 3 blocks away. Stop asking stupid questions."

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
dhtahoe said:

Well its not an outfit you see frequently and if you do, the outfit is typically topped with a turban...

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
My other favorite. Don't like the weather here wait 5 min.

Back to stuipd co-workers. I got in a fight last week with the guy I replaced. He would go days without showing up, charge my partner up the a$$ for his work, and would take forever to get it done. So my partner went looking for another partner in his metal shop. I had the tools, equipment, and knowledge to step in. This guy starts calling my house bitching out my fiance" about how I took his business away from him. Then I show up at the shop last Monday as he is cleaning out his crap. Now mind you that I'm already PISSED about the phone call to my lady. The second I get out of the car he starts running his mouth about how tough his life is. The fact that he is an Illegal Alien from Pakistan who just got busted for selling drugs I have no pity for his sorry a$$. Next thing I know he's in my face "do you want to go". Without even a blink of an eye I grabbed him by the balls and the throat and slammed his a$$ to the ground. WTF was he thinking I'm a freaking downhiller and I live for pain. Like he had a chance. We "HELPED" him box up the rest of his sh!t and kicked his a$$ to the curb.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dhtahoe said:

I think she was just looking for a piece of ass and didn't want to drive all the way back to bay to get it.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
dhtahoe said:
My other favorite. Don't like the weather here wait 5 min.

Back to stuipd co-workers. I got in a fight last week with the guy I replaced. He would go days without showing up, charge my partner up the a$$ for his work, and would take forever to get it done. So my partner went looking for another partner in his metal shop. I had the tools, equipment, and knowledge to step in. This guy starts calling my house bitching out my fiance" about how I took his business away from him. Then I show up at the shop last Monday as he is cleaning out his crap. Now mind you that I'm already PISSED about the phone call to my lady. The second I get out of the car he starts running his mouth about how tough his life is. The fact that he is an Illegal Alien from Pakistan who just got busted for selling drugs I have no pity for his sorry a$$. Next thing I know he's in my face "do you want to go". Without even a blink of an eye I grabbed him by the balls and the throat and slammed his a$$ to the ground. WTF was he thinking I'm a freaking downhiller and I live for pain. Like he had a chance. We "HELPED" him box up the rest of his sh!t and kicked his a$$ to the curb.
Sheesh...how big was this guy? :D

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
dh girlie said:
Sheesh...how big was this guy? :D
Bigger than me.... but not as strong!!!! As for above comment. I'm a little dude so the first shot better count. And I can't be hurting my hands now that would mean no work and no riding.