Quantcast

another new video..

Wunderkid

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
good video i cant think of anything except some of the slow motion stuff made it look like they were going really slow

oh yea where are the first two stunts located

Wunderkid said:
good video i cant think of anything except some of the slow motion stuff made it look like they were going really slow

oh yea where are the first two stunts located

yea, the slow stuff did kinda make the rider look REAL slow, and the first lil gap was at North Sea-tac and the :) second was on Mt.Fromme in Vancover aka the shore....

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Good stuff Cory!! I also watched the other one you have hosted up there...SWEET!!

makes me wanna ride. Where was the first one "ghyteaser1.mov" filmed?

Acadian said:
Good stuff Cory!! I also watched the other one you have hosted up there...SWEET!!

makes me wanna ride. Where was the first one "ghyteaser1.mov" filmed?

that was shot on vashon island an the last part is close by here too! I work on the island at the middle school and one of the guys on my team built that trail, its quick and fun! I have been going through all my old footage and trying different things to make all the good footage look better in the video we are making. So if you guys see the same footage in one of my lil videos, Im just trying to play with it and see what the "audience" likes and dislikes. So far Im learning alot about editing and with the good responses its helping even more...but if some one thinks different let me know, I wont be offeneded, I wanna be the "Derek Person" of videos!

Bibs

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
bibs said:
that was shot on vashon island an the last part is close by here too! I work on the island at the middle school and one of the guys on my team built that trail, its quick and fun! I have been going through all my old footage and trying different things to make all the good footage look better in the video we are making. So if you guys see the same footage in one of my lil videos, Im just trying to play with it and see what the "audience" likes and dislikes. So far Im learning alot about editing and with the good responses its helping even more...but if some one thinks different let me know, I wont be offeneded, I wanna be the "Derek Person" of videos!

Bibs
that seems like a pretty cool little trail! :thumb:

what software do you use for your editing?

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Your vids are sweet. I like the music that you are using, especially in bibs2. I'm looking forward to the movie you guys are putting out.