Quantcast

Another one bites the dust

Huckermatt

Chimp
Sep 14, 2003
South Lake, WA
Sorry to tell everyone more bad news. Aj and I were up at Whistler this weekend, and on top of a stolen stereo and pedros master tool kit out of my truck, Aj went down on a root that was sticking out of lower dh and tweaked his wrist. He was done for the day so I took a few more runs then we went home.

On our way home Aj's wrist was hurting more and more so he took some pain pills and had a couple drinks. This morning he went into the E.R. cause it was hurting way to much and he found out that he broke his arm or wrist. The worst part was that he crashed about a month ago and they think this injury is from then, so he may have to have surgery.

Send out some more healing vibes to this hardcore rider who you've most likely seen in the past month riding with a broken arm/wrist and didn't even know it.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Damn AJ you are Hard Core! Riding whistler on a broken wrist/arm......dayum. :)

Make sure to heal up correctly...you need your wrists for stuff. Riding...what do you think I was talking about? Take care of that arm AJ. Let us know if you get bored and if we can help you out.

Matt, thanks for letting us know. Guess AJ can spend more time partying....if that is possible. :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
AJ your bike-fu is most powerful, however the Crouching Donkey Chop technique can only be done so many times. I hope you have learned your lesson and get back out there for more bike-fu as soon as possible. The Pac N.W. cannot go for long without Aj AKA Shogun Bike-Fu Warrior riding the trails.

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
wow... this seems to be the year of the broken biker?!?!

(the list just keeps growing)

get well soon man!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by huckerAJ
Hey thanks guys it makes more difference than you know reading these posts........:D ;) :D
heal up quick man i know what it is like.
and i can certainly agree with the above statement

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
That's IT!!!!

I am issuing a ban on broken bones for the rest of the season.

That sucks a$$. Heal up quick foo.

Kim is really bored for the next month or so, maybe you guys can commiserate.

ThePirk

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Seattle Wa
That sucks:(

last year my friend busted his collar bone up there on his first run!

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
o damn thats real sh**ty, sorry to hear that dude!!! well get well soon and u should be back on the bike in no time!!

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Just an update....I broke my scaphoid. Wrist Bone. We will see how long it takes to heal. Most likely it was broken for over a month. It is a very overlooked injury since it doesnt swell too much. It sure swelled after Whistler.....Ill be back....and watch out.......PEACE.