Quantcast

Anthill Follow Me tickets?

CountryBoy

Monkey
Nov 10, 2008
Reno, NV
I was going to order tickets for the premier in Sea Otter, but am not exactly sure how I get them. Are they shipped or do I just pick them up at the door? I don't want to buy them online if there are shipped because they probably won't get here in time. Anyone know how this works?

Jan 20, 2008
Santa Rosa
"Buy your tickets online now to reserve your spot to be one of the first to see Follow Me! To redeem your online tickets, just go to the Pinkbike.com Booth (booth #551) on the 15th and 16th. Tickets will also be on sale Thursday and Friday (April 15 - 16) at the Pinkbike.com and Shimano booths in the Sea Otter Expo area. "

Bought Mine!:thumb:

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
"Buy your tickets online now to reserve your spot to be one of the first to see Follow Me! To redeem your online tickets, just go to the Pinkbike.com Booth (booth #551) on the 15th and 16th. Tickets will also be on sale Thursday and Friday (April 15 - 16) at the Pinkbike.com and Shimano booths in the Sea Otter Expo area. "

Bought Mine!:thumb:
Ah ha! Good thing I always read the fine print. :think:

KleinGuy

Chimp
Mar 5, 2010
Guyton, GA
Yea, I called about them and was told they just need the mailing address b/c of using a credit card. They will be available to pick up at the booth. I got mine!