Quantcast

Any DHers in Venezuela??

Discussion in 'South America' started by Flips, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Flips

Flips Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    2 / 0
    Hey!!

I was just wondering if there are any downhilllers in venezuela in here. I am coming for a couple of days and would love to find some other downhillers. Let me know!!

#1 -   Sep 2, 2005

Please register to disable this ad.

2. jmvar

jmvar Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    2 / 0
    I am from Venezuela but live in the Washington DC area. I go to Venezuela every year and I have always wondered if there were. I talked to a guy once on a flight back and he told me he rides with a group in Caracas that poaches the some trails in Avila but you have to be carefull because it is illegal to ride bikes in the national parks. He seemed like more of an XC guy.

On the coast in Cuyagua I did see a guy on a big Kona Stinky but I didn't get a chance to speak with him. I know there has to be some sort of DH riding, we certainly have the terrain for it, it's just a matter of hooking up with someone who knows. Sorry this was probably not much help. If you do find something please let me know.

julio

#2 -   Sep 6, 2005
  3. freakrock

freakrock Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    ask for the GUIA brothers (Arturo and Orlando). they are DHers from caracas.

4. downhilldemon

downhilldemon Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 0
    Where do you live? Is this a trick Question?
    amigo, yo necesito the white stuff. nos mira el trails por dinero y drugs. yo cucarachas en el tambien.
    peace out.

5. downhilldemon

downhilldemon Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 0
    Where do you live? Is this a trick Question?
    amigo, yo necesito the white stuff. nos mira el trails por dinero y drugs. yo cucarachas en el tambien.
    peace out.