Quantcast

Any experience with TRILIFE ?

tmargul

Chimp
Apr 10, 2002
I sent in my $300 for a 24 Hour of Adrenaline race... they took it.
I have tried contacting them about a question and after three phone calls and three emails and two weeks I still have no response. I'm getting a little worried about their organizational skills. A lot of time and effort, on my part, is going into preparation as a solo rider. I don't want to waste it. If they can't answer the phone, can they orchestrate a major race?

Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks,

Tom M.

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Hi Tom,

I've done three of their races, and I have found them to be rather slow at responding to phone calls and e-mails - although they always eventually did reply. Generally what I do is basically keep pestering them until they do respond :devil:

Yeti_Rider

Chimp
Mar 19, 2002
San Diego, CA
I've always had good luck in getting a response whenever I sent them a question. However, during the season it gets more difficult since most of their staff is on the road.

They are the biggest 24 hour event producer and are probably the best at organizing an event. They have their issues like any business but they put on a well organized event. I've attended 5 of their races and have never been disappointed.

Michael