Quantcast

Any given Sunday.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It's an eggcellent day!

20240218_111147.jpg

Fuckin coyotes trying to come after my eggs and chickens... not a chance. I'll spare the monkey my pics of my latest predator culling. Unless you want to see!

Last edited:

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Late Lunch French Bread pizza half-gone. Sweet Sausage, Moz, horsey cheddar, jar sauce and fresh garlic. ...jealous GMT? Had no idea there were pizzas already here. :cheers:
Started my AM 20° spin, slow leak out the rear showed 6 miles in; went full TT mode or out the saddle as much as possible for a direct 3 miles home, walked a mile too. 45mins at the Gym to redeem myself.
Restocked the fridge and pantry, hoped to find a natural PB & Honey jar scarfed on vaca' - three grocers, no fancy PB.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, ok. I was not expecting it to be packed. There were at least 50 mf'ers in there, damn. I need to work more on my two step, the wife was a hot mess. But we had fun.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
There’s a local pizza place that makes their pies with cheese put on last. First sauce then toppings, cheese after that. Pepperoni never gets any cup and char. The other place makes their pizza so salty it burns your throat. Both places suck.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Finished 5th. She got pushed out in the 1-2 corner on the start. Sixth passed, as well as a couple of kids in the class down (micro max vs. mini max - only .3 slower in general). She ended up getting mixed up racing with one of the national championship kids in micro max because she wasn't aware that he was in the micro class. It didn't impact that race, thankfully. She made a few epic passes - I'll have some videos up later.

The coaches said it was her best race day - ever. Her best day out - ever. Her best weekend - ever. She's firing and got light-years better this weekend.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Finished 5th. She got pushed out in the 1-2 corner on the start. Sixth passed, as well as a couple of kids in the class down (micro max vs. mini max - only .3 slower in general). She ended up getting mixed up racing with one of the national championship kids in micro max because she wasn't aware that he was in the micro class. It didn't impact that race, thankfully. She made a few epic passes - I'll have some videos up later.

The coaches said it was her best race day - ever. Her best day out - ever. Her best weekend - ever. She's firing and got light-years better this weekend.
Mercedes have an empty seat next year.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@stevew - ever hit up benny's for a giant slice?

/me, gonna be the same gmt for a while. hung out and walked w/wife, chores and food prep around house, shuttle younger kid around as needed, count the days 'til the older one's gone...le sigh

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ooh dat was good. I cooked a bunch of shrimp in a mix of Yoshidas and Hoisin sause with diced Habanero then put it in a burrito with whole beans, rice, cilantro, lime juice , sliced mushrooms cooked in butter and garlic, with Dubliner cheese.
20240218_163135.jpg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
TIL skibidi toilet is a thing.
i'm done.
@Toshi to the white courtesy phone to explain.
Doing the dance while you have explosive diarrhea?
During my time on Ridemonkey, you've used terms that have made me look up a lot of weird shit. But that might take the cake.
well, that wasn't at all what I expected when I googled that

:derp:

View attachment 207964
Pizza haters gonna hate.
is that a layer of refried beans in there? Chicago people are weird yo

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
"The straightline is the fast line to set up into eight."

This poor kart... The underside of the chassis was abused this weekend. But she's not scared to use kerbs anymore.
1000004484.png