Quantcast

any good bike related video games for xbox 360

Discussion in 'BMX & Dirt Jumping' started by opiecunningham, May 30, 2011.

1. opiecunningham

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    I have been nursing a shattered knee back to health and caint find no bmx or mtb games for xbox. Ive seen tons of skateboard games fishing games hell i even found a horse racing game but no luck for anything bike, unless i want to play some mx games. What ever happened to the matt hoffman bmx games? any suggestions?

Thanks bunshes

Please register to disable this ad.

2. TheTruth

TheTruth Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 0
    buy game cube and get dave mirra pro bmx 2. That is literally your only option.

3. opiecunningham

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    A game cube? wow im not sure if my way way way back machine go that far back. I guess Dave ira missed the tony hawk train. at least i know im not looking in the wrong places. Seriously though I thought after I saw a horseracing game fer sure there'd be some kind of bike game. thanks for the help bro

4. sandyP1

sandyP1 Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Downhill Domination for PS2...its got downhill racing, mountain cross (4cross), freeride, and a couple other things.

5. BeerMe

BeerMe Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    This gets asked a lot on more BMX-centric forums and I think the general consensus is that someone heard from someone that EA Sports knows a guy who works for this dude that is working on a new release for said game publisher. In other words, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX is still considered the best option.

6. Fkillels

Fkillels Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    I saw a horseracing game fer sure there'd be some kind of bike game.

#6 -   Aug 7, 2017
  7. Mutt

Mutt Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    1 / 6
    PUMPED BMX!!! not so much xbox though, ive played on ipad and iphone. But I have logged maaaaaany enjoyable hours playing the three games they put out. By far, the release last year, Pumped bmx 3 is the best. But if you have not enjoyed any of the pumped series, you might want to start with the 1st and move forward.

I loved the mirra series when they came out, but i think i've logged more total hours over time with the pumped series.

8. KenW449

KenW449 something stupid

Rep/Likes:
    7 / 63
    i just found a Tour de France game on xbox 1. May not be available on 360