Quantcast

Any good ideas for a HalloWEEN costume for me?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Where are you going? Just going to sit around the house in a costume while dressing up your cat or are you hittin' the town.

Wear a flesh colored bodysuit, put on a big blonde wig and go as a nekkid Barbie doll.

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
dh girlie said:
that costume is fun but it's kinda warm cuz it's vinyl. It can get uncomfortable.
If'n its warm just keep whaat ya got on underneath to a minimum... Or get a paper punch aand fill that thing full of holes.....That would be nice.... :devil:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
dh girlie said:
Oh you're just sour cuz I made fun of your girlfriend for crying over a stuck car...
Nah, you just made fun of her in an attempt to make me another mindless drone of yours like LocoGringo :p
Its ok, if I ever come to socal, i'll call you GF or not

J

JRB

Why are people here always friggin yelling??? Not on RM, here in the office. :confused:

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
DHG is not comfortable unless there is leopard print present somewhere in her body.
Like a leopard print, uhm, nevermind....aren't they usually pink or something??? What are you referring to???

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
what are they yellin?

Are they yellin...GANGSTA GANSTA that's what they yellin...

Nope - it's "JO ANN, HOW DO I SAVE A MESSAGE????"

I say ask the person that left it. They can hear you.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Like a leopard print, uhm, nevermind....aren't they usually pink or something??? What are you referring to???

I think he thinks hes got something on me, like the many things I have on him such as:

how his smelly hippy girlfriend 'got' dreadlocks
how he is constantly saying he's ok with his drummer bangin her cuz she had been riden and put away wet by every other dude he knew and their friends, but hey, she was a dyke so it was ok
And not only does he have hippy chicks vying for his tip, but supermodels and anorexics...:D

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Only pic I have ever seen of DHG she was wearing tacky ass leopard print, it was funny :D And she was drinking coors or some shizz. Thats all I remember about it.

Ohhh - :drool: :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
Only pic I have ever seen of DHG she was wearing tacky ass leopard print, it was funny :D And she was drinking coors or some shizz. Thats all I remember about it.
It was a black top with a tiny leopard skin heart on it...I was with some skanky stripper dude...and yes, drinking coors from a can cuz no bottles are allowed in this club cuz they don't want you throwin em at the skanky strippers cuz they are so skanky...and yes, the picture WAS funny. But not funny in the way you're thinking...it was funny as in...my friends calling the skanky stripper over for my bday...and I like leopard print...I have a furry leopard print kleenex box cover and bulletin board at work...nothing as tacky as you constantly pointing out how great you are in bed and how many bitches are tryin to nail you...:D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
I think he thinks hes got something on me, like the many things I have on him such as:

how his smelly hippy girlfriend 'got' dreadlocks
how he is constantly saying he's ok with his drummer bangin her cuz she had been riden and put away wet by every other dude he knew and their friends, but hey, she was a dyke so it was ok
And not only does he have hippy chicks vying for his tip, but supermodels and anorexics...:D
Diggin deep there arent we. I can tell you work for the gov because you are putting your own slant on just about everything I have said about that GF situation.

However there is no slant on the fact that you posted a pic of yourself wearing leopard print and drinking nasty beer when you were hangin on some nasty lookin dude... damn he was nasty, could have fried a chicken in what you could have wrung out of his hair, not to mention... never mind.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
nothing as tacky as you constantly pointing out how great you are in bed and how many bitches are tryin to nail you...:D
I mention I am involved with 4 chicks... one of which I am trying to stay away from and one of which I was involved with a LONG time ago that I didnt even talk to because (thank god) she didnt recognise me... and that constituttes me braging about lots or bitches trying to nail me?

Like George Bush... these are the facts of DHG's life :p

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
I mention I am involved with 4 chicks... one of which I am trying to stay away from and one of which I was involved with a LONG time ago and that constituttes be braging about lots or bitches trying to nail me?

Well - it kind of seems like she's right. Oh - and it's dhg. :D

J

JRB

Dammit - all day and I just noticed it says halloWEEN. ahahahahahahahahaha :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
Diggin deep there arent we. I can tell you work for the gov because you are putting your own slant on just about everything I have said about that GF situation.

However there is no slant on the fact that you posted a pic of yourself wearing leopard print and drinking nasty beer when you were hangin on some nasty lookin dude... damn he was nasty, could have fried a chicken in what you could have wrung out of his hair, not to mention... never mind.
Skanky, yes...he was a nasty stripper...but the picture is funny...and unlike your girlfriend you were whining and mooning over, he didn't reek of petchuli oil (cheap cologne, yes, stank ass petchuli oil, no) he probably showers, shaves his legs, pits, and waxes his bikini line...here is the picture from about 5 years ago...and there you will see all that tacky leopard skin I was wearing...oh and I'll go out on a limb here and say that a lot of people find that little leopard skin patch on the shirt is far less tacky than a head full of nasty ass nappy dreads!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
I mention I am involved with 4 chicks... one of which I am trying to stay away from and one of which I was involved with a LONG time ago that I didnt even talk to because (thank god) she didnt recognise me... and that constituttes me braging about lots or bitches trying to nail me?

Do I need to dredge up all those threads???? Hardly was it a MENTION...