Quantcast

Any good ideas for a HalloWEEN costume for me?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Go as Private Lynnde England.

My G/F won't do it. I wanted to be Iraqi-on-a-box to complement her. Looks like I'll be in Utah riding anyhow.

MD

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Ha, he's one to talk. Then again, he's probably better-looking than she is, even to most straight men...

(the point of the costume, again, is to be SCARY...and she's the scariest thing I've seen all year, in both the physical and psychological senses of the word...)

MD

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
MikeD said:
Go as Private Lynnde England.

My G/F won't do it. I wanted to be Iraqi-on-a-box to complement her. Looks like I'll be in Utah riding anyhow.

MD

Hey that's a good one. You could bring your camera and order cheesy stripper dudes to take off their clothes and pile on top of one another. :dancing:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Skanky, yes...he was a nasty stripper...but the picture is funny...and unlike your girlfriend you were whining and mooning over, he didn't reek of petchuli oil (cheap cologne, yes, stank ass petchuli oil, no) he probably showers, shaves his legs, pits, and waxes his bikini line...here is the picture from about 5 years ago...and there you will see all that tacky leopard skin I was wearing...oh and I'll go out on a limb here and say that a lot of people find that little leopard skin patch on the shirt is far less tacky than a head full of nasty ass nappy dreads!

You look like Barbara Eden in that pic.