Quantcast

Any good riding near Lake Stevens??

Subzero

Chimp
Jul 7, 2003
Kent, WA
I'm heading there this weekend. Just wondering if they have any good trails I can hit up and get a couple of good rides in this weekend. Let me know if there any good trails there. Thanks folks!

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
Subzero said:
I'm heading there this weekend. Just wondering if they have any good trails I can hit up and get a couple of good rides in this weekend. Let me know if there any good trails there. Thanks folks!
what kind of riding are u looking to do. theres not actually any good riding in the town of lake stevens, but there are some pretty good rides in arlington and kenmore which is about a 20 to 30 minute drive away.

Subzero

Chimp
Jul 7, 2003
Kent, WA
Just looking for some good XC riding near the lake. Just need to get back my riding legs. I'm talking maybe a good 2 hour ride. Thanks for the help.

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
Subzero said:
Just looking for some good XC riding near the lake. Just need to get back my riding legs. I'm talking maybe a good 2 hour ride. Thanks for the help.
the only thing close to the lake is the centenial trail which isn't a mountain bike trail, its paved multi use trail that runs from snohomish to lake stevens. the only xc trails that i've found that are somewhat close to lake stevens is the 300th tree farm in arlington or st. edwards park in kenmore. hope this helps ya out.