Quantcast

Any photo hosting sites that...

badphish

Monkey
Feb 28, 2008
allow multiple users to upload photos to a common account?

Basically, my company is going to do a promo thing to get our customers to send in pics (no more than 3) for a chance to win something. We need the original images to be as high-res as possible for potential use in our catalog. We want to make it as easy as possible for them to get the pics to us and, because the files will be large, email probably won't be the best option. I was hoping to find a hosting site that allows us to set up an account where we can send a link to an upload page. Anything like that exist? If not, it's my million dollar idea so don't steal it!

I don't want to do an ftp site because they'd have to install ftp software to upload to it. Again, we want to make this extremely easy to get as many pics as possible.

Is there any other setup I don't know about that would accomplish this?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
creating a photobucket group will allow you to do this.
we do this for our "team." they just need to know the group name and the password.

badphish

Monkey
Feb 28, 2008
I looked at that, but couldn't tell if it would work for us. Do you need to have a Photobucket account to join a group? From what I could tell, you do.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I looked at that, but couldn't tell if it would work for us. Do you need to have a Photobucket account to join a group? From what I could tell, you do.
yeah, sorry i think you do.
i tried looking for our album while not logged in and i cant find it, plus you do need a account to upload

Last edited: