Quantcast

Anyone DH'ing this weekend?

Sep 8, 2004
Hey,

I bumped into Eithan today at SST, if he goes any bigger, he'll be showing up on the airports radar!
I've got sunday off. Heard about some stuff by duvall, and I've yet to do 38. I'd be open for anything. Might just end up at SST like usual though.

-James

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
ChainWhip said:
How's she holdin' up for ya? Any reviews?

What size BB are you using?

So far I love the thing. It really feels like a small DH bike. Very confidence inspiring. As for the BB, I'm running profiles so the length is moot. It has a 73mm shell. I think I'm going to through some XTs on there to save some weight.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
buildyourown said:
So far I love the thing. It really feels like a small DH bike. Very confidence inspiring. As for the BB, I'm running profiles so the length is moot. It has a 73mm shell. I think I'm going to through some XTs on there to save some weight.
Hey, this thread is about riding this weekend, not your bike!!! :love: Just kidding T~
Hmmmm. Duval would be fun. I was actually thinking about taking a trip to Port Angeles??? Anyone interested in taking a little drive? I want to check out the new stuff Jason has put his heart and soul into!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
jimbo_the_biker said:
Hey,

I bumped into Eithan today at SST, if he goes any bigger, he'll be showing up on the airports radar!
I've got sunday off. Heard about some stuff by duvall, and I've yet to do 38. I'd be open for anything. Might just end up at SST like usual though.

-James
Ethan is crazy out there! He makes me sick when he is hitting that table on his xc bike!!! Scary stuff! :dead:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
MUTOLI said:
Hey, this thread is about riding this weekend, not your bike!!! :love: Just kidding T~
Hmmmm. Duval would be fun. I was actually thinking about taking a trip to Port Angeles??? Anyone interested in taking a little drive? I want to check out the new stuff Jason has put his heart and soul into!
I know we want to ride this weekend, but not sure yet which day it'll be. We still have to finishing moving :blah: so one day at least is entirely devoted to just getting that done and over with!!!

Are you heading over to PA for the Spring Fling March 6th?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Velocity Girl said:
I know we want to ride this weekend, but not sure yet which day it'll be. We still have to finishing moving :blah: so one day at least is entirely devoted to just getting that done and over with!!!

Are you heading over to PA for the Spring Fling March 6th?
We will be at both for sure (Spring Flings). Could you ride Saturday? We need to get back out to PA and ride the expert course and get it dialed! ;)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
this week. word is the rear ends werent on the same delivery from painting as the fronts..... its all good and is well worth the wait..... if i dont make the date, ill trade off for another weekend. Maybe DH somewhere else the following. But if frame arrives by friday ill stay up as long as it takes to complete. It wont be tough, ive already built a DHR a few times...... :)

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Snacks said:
Oh, I'm hitting Post Canyon the week of 4th of July! Can't wait! :thumb:
I camped there last 4th of July weekend, it was awesome. Post something when you're gonna head down here, we'll have to meet up.

Sep 8, 2004
Hit fromme today for the first time. Quite nifty stuff there. I think I'll be needing to practice steep stuff a bit before I go back though. I didn't even attempt lower ladies, I couldn't even walk parts of it! Oilcan is quite cool though.

If nothing is going down on sunday, I'll be out at SST.

-James.

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
ChainWhip said:
No junk! It's been a while - we should do a trip to the Shore when I get my DH bike built. ;)
Yeah, Bender and I were thinking about taking the HT's up there and playing around. Let's make a trip out of it. I am going to be traveling for work basically all March so maybe beginning of April or something.

toughguymagee said:
Yeah, Bender and I were thinking about taking the HT's up there and playing around. Let's make a trip out of it. I am going to be traveling for work basically all March so maybe beginning of April or something.
I'm gonna be in Spain in March - April definitely will be better for me... can't... wait...