Quantcast

Anyone going to be at N* this monday July 12th?

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Next week doesn't look good at all.. man I don't even think I can make it out friday night now. Not unless you want to stay up really late :p I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
I wish i could make it i had fun last sat me and my friend will be there on the 17th sat hope we can all ride again

i am waiting on my friend to finish fixing my brake.........just had to replace the brake line not bad.

late

Marc Melin
SpinCity

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Hey brian, I lost your number. Left you a message on the MBM line. See if we can get this worked out. I'm thinkin saturday morning is also a possibility, but I'm guessin you might be busy preppin for your N* trip? Let me know :) Thanks once again.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
marcm said:
I wish i could make it i had fun last sat me and my friend will be there on the 17th sat hope we can all ride again

i am waiting on my friend to finish fixing my brake.........just had to replace the brake line not bad.

late

Marc Melin
SpinCity
Cool, I may be there on the 17th too.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
marcm said:
Brian is there a race this SAT the 17th at N* and can you still ride the rest of the mountain on race days ???

Late.
Marc Melin
Spin City
The race is on sunday, I'm probably riding 1/2 day on sat in the morning and leaving around noon - noon thirty.