Quantcast

Anyone have a built up VP Free?

go-ride.com

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Salt Lake City, UT
I'm wondering what the production geometry ended up being. The bikes at the trade show were a bit different than I had expected. Of most interest to me is head angle, bottom bracket height, and of course what fork you have and what the axle to crown measurement of you fork.

The SC website says 67 degrees on the HA and a 14.8" BB, but they don't say with what fork and/or axle to crown height. If it measures 67 as pictured with the 888, then with a Super T it will be about 69 degrees.

Anyone got the real info?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
go-ride.com said:
I'm wondering what the production geometry ended up being. The bikes at the trade show were a bit different than I had expected. Of most interest to me is head angle, bottom bracket height, and of course what fork you have and what the axle to crown measurement of you fork.

The SC website says 67 degrees on the HA and a 14.8" BB, but they don't say with what fork and/or axle to crown height. If it measures 67 as pictured with the 888 than with a Super T it will be about 69 degrees.

Anyone got the real info?
Grab your measuring tools and your gear bag....sounds like you need a buisness trip to whistler.... I saw at least 3 of them there a few weeks back...... :D