Quantcast

Anyone ID this fork?

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
nope definitely a mozo xxl and it didnt have a leading axle. if im not mistaken mr dirt had a hand in those forks.

yes correct

rst xxl fork has inline dropouts and very thin, red crowns that are offset way forward like a stratos.

its got a good damper and weight but sucky retention hardware that snaps and lets the air in (not out) plus the platform is undersized for the travel it gets.

100usd.

man it feels SO good to call fraser on a mistake!

:bonk:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
yes correct

rst xxl fork has inline dropouts and very thin, red crowns that are offset way forward like a stratos.

its got a good damper and weight but sucky retention hardware that snaps and lets the air in (not out) plus the platform is undersized for the travel it gets.

100usd.

man it feels SO good to call fraser on a mistake!

:bonk:
Sorry, I;m not up on my crappy forks! :biggrin: (I really did think it had a leading axle for some reason though.)

Jan 12, 2005
Lancashire (U.K)
"SO TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT I WORK FOR MARZOCCHI AND HAVE DONE FOR 11 YEARS I GOT TOGETHER WITH A FEW OF THE GUY'S IN THE TECH SHOP AND WE PUT TOGETHER AN UPSIDE DOWN TRIPLE CROWN FORK THAT DESTROYS ANYTHING IT HITS FAR BETTER THAN THE 888 RC2X FORK WE MAKE AND JUST TO THINK THIS FORK IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD THE ONLY THING I WILL SAY IS THAT IT IS MORE ON THE LINES OF A SCRAMBLE BIKE SUSPENSION BUT WITH THE ABILITY TO ADJUST THE TRAVEL YOU WANT WITH THE AIR COMPRESSION VALVES ON EACH SIDE."

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
"SO TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT I WORK FOR MARZOCCHI AND HAVE DONE FOR 11 YEARS I GOT TOGETHER WITH A FEW OF THE GUY'S IN THE TECH SHOP AND WE PUT TOGETHER AN UPSIDE DOWN TRIPLE CROWN FORK THAT DESTROYS ANYTHING IT HITS FAR BETTER THAN THE 888 RC2X FORK WE MAKE AND JUST TO THINK THIS FORK IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD THE ONLY THING I WILL SAY IS THAT IT IS MORE ON THE LINES OF A SCRAMBLE BIKE SUSPENSION BUT WITH THE ABILITY TO ADJUST THE TRAVEL YOU WANT WITH THE AIR COMPRESSION VALVES ON EACH SIDE."
yea and then he woke up

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
crazy adjustable brake mount. pretty neat if it is what he says it is. buy it & hang it on your 'wall of vintage esoterica' (everyone has one of those, right?).