Quantcast

Anyone in or around Napa with hilly forested property that wants to build fr trails?

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
Hi I want to build a freeride trail but have no place to build it. My friend and I get really bored just riding this other trail and we want to get into bigger stuff. Does anyone out there that they would like to let me and my friend use? We build stuff well, not like the crap those hick hucksters build. Anyway we just want a place to ride that's got lots of deadfall (pine trees) and maybe some natural features, doesn't matter though. Anyone interested? We are also looking for people to ride with. We'll probably post up an ad in some local bike shops. Or if you know of a place that's open to freeriding that'd be great too. I hope this isn't spam, not really sure though.

BRacing

Monkey
Feb 3, 2003
NorCal
Matt

Shoot me an email, or hit me up on AIM. We'll ride together, and if you're any good, I'll show you the sick local trails.

-B

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
BRacing said:
Matt

Shoot me an email, or hit me up on AIM. We'll ride together, and if you're any good, I'll show you the sick local trails.

-B
dewd, that line sounds like it's from a cheesy 80's movie like better off dead or something...

Who cares if he's "good" by your definition? :nope:

BRacing

Monkey
Feb 3, 2003
NorCal
Blah. We rode together a couple days ago. One of the fastest kids i've ever ridden with. I look forward to takin him on some harder trails.

Sorry if I came off sounding like an ass. Didn't mean it like that.

-B

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Werd^

I hope I didn't cum off too hard on your ass too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(I couldn't resist!)

That's cool, I will have to come up there and scope the Napa trails...

I hope I'm fast enough!