Quantcast

Anyone looking for a new bike?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Originally posted by Echo
I'm all about a DH rig with a 71 degree head angle, I'll tell ya what :D
yeah but a bike like that should have a super monster on it, that would easily rake it out to a more appropriate 66º or so. Plus it would match the ultra plush DNM 1100# spring dampened rear end.:p That bike is made for Bender type drops, don't knock it just because you don't appreciate it. I mean it carries the Jeep name, Jeep is the most respected name in off-road and therefore it is obviously a superior mtn. bike, DUH!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Originally posted by profro
Wrong!!!!

It weights 40.5 lbs, so it must be a racer. :rolleyes:
know what, now that you mention it, it is painted yellow and that is clearly a racer only color, freeride bikes should be earth tones only. My bad:( Also the fork is carbon so that indicates racer as well. Gawd I am so ghey, I can't believe I missed those obvious clues!

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Originally posted by scottishmark
stick that in your virtual pivot pipe and smoke it Mr.Weagle

;) :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I defer all smoking activites over to my friends!

Thats an awesome term, "Virtual Pivot Pipe" LOL!! so funny in so many ways.

dw

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The quit making that awesome race ready rig that was like $3500. That was a peice of "work". Some wicked cool parts with a way ugly frame and fork.

DieselX

Monkey
May 26, 2004
New York City
have you ever seen a single person on an expensive jeep bike? is anyone dumb enough to drop so much loot for that useless piece of... something

The only place I have seen Jeep bikes is at Sports Authority and Walmart;)

I would not ride any bike made by a car manufacturer, I remember a couple years ago Porche came out with a ridiculously expensive carobon fiber XC bike, and it was ugly as hell to:rolleyes:

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
"This bike has a Shimano XTR crank"

I'm sure it must just be a typo, but I like how they say it has a shimano XTR crank, not cranks?? I wonder what the other one is!! :D

awholelota

Chimp
Apr 29, 2004
sf bay
oh my god! this rocks! i'm gonna start an ebay account just to bid on this bad boy!. hahaha

i once saw an ad on craig's list for a kmart bike that was fully decked out with cris king, xtr, and hayes. he was asking around $1000 for it beacuse it was "durago proven" hahahahahah

yellowfox

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
Akron OH
Originally posted by DH Diva
"This bike has a Shimano XTR crank"

I'm sure it must just be a typo, but I like how they say it has a shimano XTR crank, not cranks?? I wonder what the other one is!! :D
i thought "crank" was correct? Refers to it as a whole assembly. Like Crank set. I could definately be wrong though! :D