Quantcast

Anyone make a 7.25" I2I rear shock?

DH Dad

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
MA
Avalanche has this listed on their website with a 2" stroke but does anyone else make this size? Typically I find 6.5", 7.5" and 7.875" lengths from mfg. but not all list this on their websites.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by DH Dad
Avalanche has this listed on their website with a 2" stroke but does anyone else make this size? Typically I find 6.5", 7.5" and 7.875" lengths from mfg. but not all list this on their websites.
Risse will make it. I know some people don't like the forks but I love my jupiter 5R. The CS is great too.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
Fox used to make 'em - I think they were only used for a mountainspeed travel upgrade for old Spec. FSR bikes.... I saw one on Ebay a little while ago and was thinking of getting it for my Turner to go to the 6" travel without raising the BB any, but I got outbid....:(

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
Originally posted by DßR
Fox used to make 'em - I think they were only used for a mountainspeed travel upgrade for old Spec. FSR bikes.... I saw one on Ebay a little while ago and was thinking of getting it for my Turner to go to the 6" travel without raising the BB any, but I got outbid....:(
I still have the Mountainspeed upgrade on my old FSR Elite and the Fox RX has a 7 inch i2i with a 2 inch stroke. Very weird size.