Quantcast

anyone missing a bike?

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
found a pretty nice downhill bike laying in the bushes near henrys beach in santa barbara earlier today. it looks like its been badly neglected for months and months maybe even as long as a year.

im going with the theory that it is obviously a stolen bike since nobody would ever in their right minds leave a bike like this in the bushes for storage.

if you had a bike stolen from you in the last several months or as much as a year shoot me a pm with a good description or picture of the bike and its yours

Last edited:

DirtDivaDH

Chimp
Oct 16, 2005
Beautiful Moorpark, CA
My good friend and team mate had her bike stolen over the summer. It is a grey VP Free and had at one point spray painted pink wheels. It also had a super sweet 888 with all new parts-had just been rebuilt the day before it was stolen. I cannot remember if it got new lowers or not, but new internals, not that you could see them lying in the bushes...If this is it, contact me at chirst@hartdistrict.org. I never check my messages on here.

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
nope, its a stab supreme so if your missing one of them hit me up with the year and a few things that might make this one unique for proof.