Quantcast

Anyone want a VPP-Free???

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The frames are so expensive cuz they were exported to Australia, so the prices got way jacked up. If you're in Australia, that might be the going rate for a V10.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by bibs
auzzies...there frames are expensive, they have animals that want to kill you....and they are still fast!! damn them!!:D :p ;)
they're fast from running from the animals:D

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
good point.....and they are crazy bastard too! must be from all the times they got bite by venomous spiders, snakes, frogs, crabs, crickets, sheep, sharks, trees, flowers, worms, ants, monkeys and what ever else has venom.. :D
That and you've seen the tazmanian devil, the way they spin around and make a little tornado. Shyt must be scary to see on the trail.(oh yeah that's not australia.........close enough:D )

flymybike

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
Jackson Hole
good point.....and they are crazy bastard too! must be from all the times they got bite by venomous spiders, snakes, frogs, crabs, crickets, sheep, sharks, trees, flowers, worms, ants, monkeys and what ever else has venom.. :D
AAAaaa hhhaa Bibs you put me on the floor with that one!:D

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Tell me about it...I just got back from a month in Australia. Everything that exists over there is meant to kill or maim humans.

The crazy box jellyfish, those stinging plants, the freaking Cassowary for god's sake.

RaID

Turbo Monkey
Originally posted by Craw
Everything that exists over there is meant to kill or maim humans.
thats why its exciting to go for a ride you never know what kind of killer your gonna encounter :D

i think the exception to that rule are Koala's who are stonned of their nut 23 hrs of the day on the eucalyptus leaves