Quantcast

Apology

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
You see, this is the part where everyone is still going to give him sh!t, and then he gets to say "What do you want? I apologized" and that somehow makes his crap more justified. If you just ignore this tard, I promise, he will go away.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
you don't have to apologize your just being you, but since you did apologize your up a notch in my book, now you are at one... J.K.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
BurlyShirley said:
You see, this is the part where everyone is still going to give him sh!t, and then he gets to say "What do you want? I apologized" and that somehow makes his crap more justified. If you just ignore this tard, I promise, he will go away.
Consider him ignored. In fact, consider him on my ignore list:)

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
you don't have to apologize your just being you, but since you did apologize your up a notch in my book, now your at one J.K.
You are - it's you are. :mumble:

:D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
BurlyShirley said:
I tried that with you once......but then I kept reading your posts and decided you weren't such a bad guy.:love:

The extrapolation is that eventually I might get a date with mr moustache. One can hope. Don't crush my dreams.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MisterClean said:
I sincerely apologize for my transgressions towards the online MTB world the past eight years.

We now take you back to your irregularly scheduled programming.

JD
You should have just said what I always say:

"You want an apology? Suck it out of a cop's ass."

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
Ok, Ok, I fixed it. Happy Douche Bag?
Maybe you should have a glass of wine, little lady.

Besides - aren't we supposed to be hatin' on Clean here???

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
I am curious . . . how did loco go from "ball fondler" to "loco sucks" in a few months. I thought we all h8d n8?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Maybe we could accept his apology. He then might be able to contribute something and become another member of the ridemonkey community. It takes balls to make a public apology. More balls then to castigate someone. Who among us hasn't made a fool of themselves.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
jdcamb said:
Maybe we could accept his apology. He then might be able to contribute something and become another member of the ridemonkey community. It takes balls to make a public apology. More balls then to castigate someone. Who among us hasn't made a fool of themselves.
:stupid:

JD used to contribure some good content on mtbr, though it was often lost under other BS. Bad start @ RM for sure, but the funny thing is he apologized "over there" as well. Perhaps a new leaf has turned.

J

JRB

jdcamb said:
If I had a "hand raised" smiley I would use it here.

Oh hell - who am I kidding??? I'm like a bomb of foolishness. :bomb: