Quantcast

Arbor on 4/19

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Myself and a few of the Full Tilt boys will be around. See you there.

The big line is in pretty poor condition. The first dub in Big Ben is hittable and the right side of Tolken is also hittable. But that's about it.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
abhollow said:
hey how is the big line looking? I heard it was pretty bad, but that someone fixed it up recently?
If you're talking about Token, yeah it's in pretty good condition.

I would be out there if I didn't have an f'in Calc test. :mad:

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
DHanamal said:
If you're talking about Token, yeah it's in pretty good condition.

I would be out there if I didn't have an f'in Calc test. :mad:
I can't tell you enough how nice it is having all that college math behind me.

I still have nightmares of Differential Equations.

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
are there any sort of set times or days for big sessions at Arbor or gunbarrel? or is it just random or when you guys connect and set it up? Are there times you Don't want to ride there? Sorry about the newb questions, but I'm moving there next month and I want to get right into the Dj scene. I know I need to just check out places and meet people but if you guys could pm me some #'s that would be a great head start. I promise I'm not a dick.

Lux Interior said:
are there any sort of set times or days for big sessions at Arbor or gunbarrel? or is it just random or when you guys connect and set it up? Are there times you Don't want to ride there? Sorry about the newb questions, but I'm moving there next month and I want to get right into the Dj scene. I know I need to just check out places and meet people but if you guys could pm me some #'s that would be a great head start. I promise I'm not a dick.

Just about every afternoon when its nice.

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Mike Buell said:
Just about every afternoon when its nice.
word, there's ALWAYS someone out there in the afternoon. Anyone care to head that direction this wednesday evening again? I know i'll be there weather permitting.

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
I'll be in Longmont, so the Fix will definately be one of my first stops. Sounds like they are THE shop in the north. Are they pretty easy to work with once they know you? I've been spoiled by my shop here in Bend. So paying retail and shop fees will be like a sweet kick to the nuts. but that's life.