Quantcast

Arghghghghghgh! I'm moving.........

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I changed my mind. I'm moving to Bend. I hear the weather's nice out there.........

-S.S.-

This event will substantially phuck up my plans to come ride with you CO monkies in the spring. :nope:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco-gringo said:
This event will substantially phuck up my plans to come ride with you CO monkies in the spring. :nope:
Ok. I'm moving to Logan, UT. Hear it's a cool little college town. Then I can come back to CO to meet you guys for riding.

Or you could come to Moab. :evil:

-S.S.-

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
No you aren't...ARE YOU!?

I will shoot you if you get my hopes up for more bikey people and then crush them violently like a drunk father...

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Megan Black said:
come to Seattle, it is never rainy or gray or depressing or makes your want to shoot yourself like curt cobain here :D
Nor will it drive you to chuck yourself off the GLC in a miniskirt & matching boots...

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Megan Black said:
come to Seattle, it is never rainy or gray or depressing or makes your want to shoot yourself like curt cobain here :D
My girl keeps telling me we need to move to Sequim. Very little rain, lotsa riding.

Gonna check it out some day.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
s1ngletrack said:
Nor will it drive you to chuck yourself off the GLC in a miniskirt & matching boots...
hey, that fact that i can provide these images to the masses is the only thing that keeps me going on the gray days here

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Megan Black said:
where do you live? i've never even been to sequim!
Oakland CA.

We have freinds who live in Sequim. I've been all over Washington, but not the peninsula. The area around Sequim is a micro climate that gets very little rain fall compared to the rest of WA.

I like the grey skies in Seattle though. I was there one time on the one sunny day of the year, and it was weird.

:think:

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bomberz1qr20 said:
Oakland CA.

We have freinds who live in Sequim. I've been all over Washington, but not the peninsula. The area around Sequim is a micro climate that gets very little rain fall compared to the rest of WA.

I like the grey skies in Seattle though. I was there one time on the one sunny day of the year, and it was weird.

:think:
hmm, i'll have to check out sequim more often!

yeah, sunny skies confuse the hell out of us, we don't know what to do sometimes! j/k, the weather here has been exceptionally nice lately

i like your sig btw!

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Megan Black said:
I want to move to Denver, so I can bag 14,000ft peaks all summer!
Yeah - that's what I tell myself every summer... before I end up bagging miles (on the bike) instead - I need to try to plan further in advance next summer.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
s1ngletrack said:
This can't be the same S.S. that not two days ago was posting pics of trachea deep powder - have you suffered a stroke?
The date, man... check the date. I posted this on October 1 when we were on the 3rd straight day of crap here in town...

I'm over it now. :D Bring on da snow!!

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
The date, man... check the date. I posted this on October 1 when we were on the 3rd straight day of crap here in town...

I'm over it now. :D Bring on da snow!!

-S.S.-

Damn it. How did it get back up here??? :rolleyes:

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
"The area around Sequim is a micro climate that gets very little rain fall compared to the rest of WA."

obviously you have never been to EASTERN WA. also known as the desert of WA. very little rain fall, tumble weeds rolling across the road.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
rainbow_smoke said:
"The area around Sequim is a micro climate that gets very little rain fall compared to the rest of WA."

obviously you have never been to EASTERN WA. also known as the desert of WA. very little rain fall, tumble weeds rolling across the road.
Uh, yes, many times. I've been everywhere. Over and over.

I was generalizing, it's the RM way.