Quantcast

As a favour to you:

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
"WA state law, keep right except to pass"
I bet this law is broken almost as much as the speed limit?!?

And don't get me started on "Vehicles 10,000 lbs or pulling a trailer prohibited in left lane" (applies to any highway with three or more lanes) - this includes YOU with the ski boat or trailer full of dirt bikes!

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
You know passing on the right is ILLEGAL you dork :huh: !!! Your the person that gets pissed when some is speeding in the fast lane you know the FAST lane they call it that for a reason. You also must be the person I LOVE looking in the eye as I pass and flip the good old number 1 to and then you act surprised as to why your getting the finger :twitch: bummer
So much anger over doing something stupid and wrong (speeding). Of course it's wrong to pass on the right. So don't. Go a reasonable speed and then you won't have the compulsion to.

I'm clear of this thread; it's just an argument and (hopefully) your behavior will change when you mature. And no, I'm just the person who is weary of scraping your type off the rock faces and trees and extricating from mangled wreckage or, worst of all, someone else who you left in your wake.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I'm clear of this thread; it's just an argument and (hopefully) your behavior will change when you mature. And no, I'm just the person who is weary of scraping your type off the rock faces and trees and extricating from mangled wreckage or, worst of all, someone else who you left in your wake.
I'll be 37 next month....I f I haven't matured by now I doubt it will ever happen.

Anf if you're weary of it, then maybe you chose the wrong line of work. That's not our fault.

This is a weird feeling....for possibly the first time ever, I'm not the biggest jerk posting in a thread......

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Oh yeah

8) If a State trooper has someone else pulled over already, YOU don't have to stop.

9) If you are travelleing north on I-5, and a state trooper heading south is speeding along with his lights on, you DON'T HAVE TO STOP!
LOL. So true.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
amusing thread - and so very true :) - I hope you PNWers saw this in your local paper today:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/329092_honk27.html

No more honky honky....yea right!
I get around this law by just leaning out the window and shouting "Hey f*ckwad, move your b*tch-ass!!!" That seems to work quite well. If it doesn't, I just whip out the 6' Schlong of Death and wonk 'em up side the head.

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
its not a race, just some of us like to get where we're going without some jerk cutting us off or blindly merging onto the freeway going 45 mph.
anyway, hey thanks to secret squirrel i got some really great new phrases to add to my list & yell out towards the morons i encounter around where i work in Puyallup. then there's Kent/Covington where I live - yes, my fault i know!!! anyway, road rage is a good thing sometimes, especially w/ all the damn foreigners barely off the boat who need a lesson or two. Don't honk - cuss the bastards out!
RIDE ON!!!
:bonk:
:banghead:
:rant:

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
hey even if you're from quebec, no offense to you personally mike (and any BC's, too) but you know what i'm talkin bout. damn friggin foreigners basically taking their drivers education on our roads, for like their first 5 yrs. most them type cabbies are OK, usually good drivers after like 3 yrs. - unless they're Montreal, i've noticed. now kinda different but take my Ontarian friend who has dual-citizenship, great driver, hardly an accent & he's even a gun-owning NRA conservative, like me. anyway, don't forget road rage is necessary for balance. now go out on your commuter bike & spit on some windshields!
RIDE On & Peace out
:clapping: