Quantcast

asheville 2004 urban decay vid

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn dude that vid turned ot good. i forgot the footage of the montford gap existed. now i'll stop buggin you about the footage.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah thats when the arm got broken. the screwed up thing about it is that i have stuck that a couple of times before.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
my little brother!! oh man that was hard to watch but then when he stood up and said "it's broken i gotta go" i almost died laughing because that was the last thing i ever expected him to say!!!
great video altogether though - ya'll are all swinging brass ones.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
corey you shoulda put the section in with you riding while pushing my bike back to the festival area

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Biggins, I saw a few MTBR's have taken up some of your old avatars!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you need to have media player 9 i think. you can get it from microsoft update site, its free but it includes the proper codec to view

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
rydronthestorm said:
cory i cant get it to play on my media player, whats up. all i get is the sound and some weird ambient water stuff? any ideas.

did that work out for ya? by the way its was good seein ya this sunday on the trail

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Great Video! I could only watch half of it in the office because I caught myself ooh-ing and aaawwing out loud.

I'm gonna pass the link on to my brother who went to UNCA. He misses it up there.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn your comin to uncs? werrrrrrrrd. i need a room mate in my apartment.

does anyone know what the title of that hip hop song is and who the artist is in the second half of the vid?

Nov 10, 2003
asheville
yeah i fixed it, thanks. also just on the same note. we are already working on next years event which will be on the 30, saturday, of april. and we will be in a whole new location.....haha the details will be disclosed a tid bit at a time. great video too cory. thanks for the great job.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
rydronthestorm said:
yeah i fixed it, thanks. also just on the same note. we are already working on next years event which will be on the 30, saturday, of april. and we will be in a whole new location.....haha the details will be disclosed a tid bit at a time. great video too cory. thanks for the great job.
tell me more so i can be more useful this year. Does it have anything to do with Frank's plan?

Nov 10, 2003
asheville
next time you talk with frank tell him i really need to talk with him about warehouse space for like three months for ramp comstruction and see if he has some available. preferably on the river. tell him ben young has my number or just tell him to call me whatever i think we might be on to something

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have his card. its either in my car or at my house. pm me with info that i will keep confidential and let me know what i can do help out. im supposed to meet with frank sometime soon for lunch. Aslo pm with a number where ican get in touch with you

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
it means you dont have the right codec, go to the link above and update your windows media player and it should play fine

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Nice footage but need some bigger urban moves. Urban kinda looks gay if it's not big stair gaps or big manuals. Bikes are made to go big, for tech stuff, stick to skateboard please, thanks

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ZoRo said:
Nice footage but need some bigger urban moves. Urban kinda looks gay if it's not big stair gaps or big manuals. Bikes are made to go big, for tech stuff, stick to skateboard please, thanks

somebody odviously didnt see the huge wall rides or the stair gao that oeter and joe were hittin.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yeh and your a dick who needs to shut the **** up. or maybee attend the comp so you can see some crazy urban ****.

ohh and biggins sorry bout the dj :nuts: . but they were fun while they lasted